Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

10/10 WOULD READ AGAINYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    banana truffles:10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2015

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2015 edited

More like
     photo bump_Cat_bump_zps168cafc7.jpg
    Catnap bump::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I'd like the record to show that this is the fifth result on Google when you look up this guy.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2015

What guy? You mean Ken Denny? Kenneth Denny seems like a twat based on this comment.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Oh wow I didn't even see that. Ken Denny man, what a guy.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt