Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

10/10 WOULD READ AGAINYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    banana truffles:10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2015

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2015 edited

More like
     photo bump_Cat_bump_zps168cafc7.jpg
    Catnap bump::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I'd like the record to show that this is the fifth result on Google when you look up this guy.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2015

What guy? You mean Ken Denny? Kenneth Denny seems like a twat based on this comment.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Oh wow I didn't even see that. Ken Denny man, what a guy.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2019

Was chatting about #lawstuff with friends, and this came up. For fun and self-loathing, I decided to reread, and I noticed this update on the bikeville.blogspot.com link that Ben had posted above:

Anonymous said...
    Ken Denny attempted to rob a bank in July using a fake bomb. The guy is nuts!
    Wed Sep 23, 04:43:00 PM 2015

Anonymous said...
    Ken Denny pleaded guilty to this in April 2016 and his sentence date was August 3, 2016. Did anyone learn of what he received?
    Mon Sep 26, 08:24:00 AM 2016

And thus, this saga concludes.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    whoa, hell of a thread bump!

He got 51 months.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2019

NANDY, HE'S IN ALSO BUFFALO WATCH OUT

Btw, that article is completely worth the read. Satisfying on every level.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorryan t

That’s nuts, so it’s the same Ken Denny who was palling around with Richard Sachs in that video, and has basically a museum of vintage bikes??
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

whelp time to move, this place was already past its psycho quota

also what, this person has a bike museum and hangs out with richard sachs? What"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2019

tone:Seems like this video could confirm if it is the same Ken.

Who knows, BigRing could just be another Marais!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTime4 days ago

From the Boston Globe article:

"Denny is already serving a sentence for another armed robbery in New York, the statement said. His sentence in the Brighton case will run concurrently."

I can't seem to find what the hell it was he did in Buffalo, or how long a sentence he's serving here.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus