Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Alright, they have a thread like this over at ChiFG and its pretty interesting/funny. Post as much and as often as you want!

I'll start it off:
    beermosas (thank you Milwaukee)
    leftover Tofurkey for lunch
    getting accepting into a MGH medical study where I'll make ~$300 for sleeping at the hospital for two nights
    the paperbag full of bagels I just scored from workPh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    • CommentAuthorbluedog
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2008

good coffee
    leftover schnitzel and cheesecake for lunchthat's when I reach for my revovler...
    cooking real dinners.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

sitting on the couch playing at Free Rice with a cute boy.
    currywurst.
    making replacement bike parts out of beer caps or otherwise kludging mechanical/electrical systems to fix them.
    taking photos.
    socio-political graffiti.
    swimming laps.
    cuddling up to my enormously pregnant best friend and gossiping about her little napoleon.
    getting my sexy PCBs back from fab.
    realizing this huge daunting prototyping project is actually pretty trivial.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

and getting a surprise free upgrade to business class on an ass-long international flight.

flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    i hate those!flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

^ we all know you are a rough tug type of guy ;-/
    I really tried to make the term "sandjob" catch on, but to no avail. Nevertheless, the term "sandjob" makes me happy.Word nerd
    hahaha, your dedication to making "sandjob" a household name makes me happy.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.

- read as bikes

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

kittens and rainbows!
    vegan sandwiches from ERCPh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2008

alexi gigantic:
    dan bones!:i hate those!

truthfully I prefer just sex, doggie style real hard like, bent over the bathroom sink while looking in the mirror. But saying blowjobs is more fun.

in all seriousness i like doggie best too. i think most dudes do. jus' sayin'. . .
    i do not own one of these... but i am 100% positive it would make me happy (in a sick and twisted sort of way)
    never say die
    •  
      CommentAuthorRob Gigantic
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2008 edited

^Why are they all albino? The animal seat-covers, that is. Not the apple/cheddar sandwiches.Word nerd
    the goat one makes me think of this:

and that makes me happy because I get to see them on SaturdayPh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

broccoli. for real. my whole family eats the hell outta broccoli. it's my favorite pizza topping. i even liked it when i was little. in my lifetime up to this point i'd say i've eaten a few acres of broccoli. i have some in my lunch bag right now. i mean i eat it at least 5 or 6 times a week. somebody sets it out with a humus tray and i'm off to da races. my girlfriend thinks i'm nuts. her whole family hates it. it must be a genetic thing. raw or steamed, i freakin' love it.
    broccoli and onion pizza = best ever.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    ^Nope, fresh pineapple (not canned) and minced garlic pizza is the best ever. . . Don't doubt it, I'll flake my scalp in your soup.[all your base are belong to us]
    ^back in the day I used to get a version of that a UHOP. great combination, I'll have to get it at TJ's next time I go there.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

conor:broccoli and onion pizza = best ever.

+1 but caramelize them onions. and don't put the broc on til halfway done.
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn

New socks make me really happy. Especially if they're terry cloth. It's like walking on a little bit of heaven.
    • CommentAuthorbluedog
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2008 edited

steamed broccoli is gross, broccoli should be crunchy. If you really have to cook it, stir fry it with garlic in olive oil and a little bit of soy sauce, with salt, lots of black pepper, and some cayenne.

Also, mountain biking in january wearing a t-shirt up top wishing I had shorts to wear makes me happy. And fat tires and dirt always makes me happy.that's when I reach for my revovler...