Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sorry your introduction thread got shut down. Near the top of the list there is a thread called "Introduce Yourself: The Names/Bikes/Faces Thread v.2.0" thread, you can re-post your introduction there. Welcome to Boston and bostonfixed! Hope you like alcohol and petty arguments.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Hi Mattia! What part of Italy are you from?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorMattia
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2013

Hi guys, thanks u're so kindly!

Yep, so i'm from near Florence but I studied in Milan, I'm sorry again for the misplace in which i put my introduction, I didn't see the section, I have to get familiar with this forum but is quite similar to "fixedforum.it" that we have got in Italy.

The amazing thing is that u have one of this forum for every cities and in Italy we have only one of this for the whole Italy :) (so fucking small).

I'm going to create my introduction post.

Yeah, I know that new guys are not always well accepted, in the italian forum is the same, and I don't know why.

Anyway I'm glad to be here and share with u this passion.

Cheez I meant LOW frame in the meaning LOW homemade frame, is a homemade brand from SF, like Superb here.

Maybe that's why I didn't find shop who sell them.

But I wanted to ask with u because of course u're more update than me.

Sorry for my english again.

Mattiawww.churchriders.tumblr.com
    I spent a few days in Cinque Terre and I learned some Italian, "Vietato attreversari i binari".
    Come to sprints on Wednesday https://www.facebook.com/events/600113426669956/?fref=ts and meet some people.
    I wont be there but I know a lot of others will.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorMattia

Hahahahahahahahahah Severamente vietato attraversare i binari!

Thanks! I will! maybe a goldsprint is what I need after theese 3 month stuck..:)

Hope to meet the guys..

Mattia:
    Cheez I meant LOW frame in the meaning LOW homemade frame, is a homemade brand from SF, like Superb here.

Mattia

Sorry to be dense about LOW frames, looking at their website it looks like they don't keep stock, but make batches and fulfill orders off of a waiting list (currently a 9 month wait). Perhaps someone who works at one of the local bikeshops (many of whom are on this site) will know better.

Your English is very good!
    • CommentAuthorMattia

Thanks Cheez, I will!

Yes I was scared about the waiting list.. and of course I would like to try one of them before buy it.

Thanks for the informations!

Welcome to Boston, AKA Boner City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpcbH6D5Oms
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

Cheez:
    Mattia:

Mattia

Sorry to be dense about LOW frames, looking at their website it looks like they don't keep stock, but make batches and fulfill orders off of a waiting list (currently a 9 month wait). Perhaps someone who works at one of the local bikeshops (many of whom are on this site) will know better.

Your English is very good!

I know Andrew at Low personally. His orders are pretty much custom, but all in the Low bike style. You can pick the basic track or the one that is a bit more pursuit style. You can pick your top tube and seat tube length also. He use to do only 1 1/8in head tubes, but he now also does 1in. His frame building inspiration is mostly from the 1992 Cannondale Track. You can see it clearly in how he goes back to his welds and sands them down smoothly so it looks like a fillet braze instead of a tig weld. Super nice guy, really chillroz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2013

this sounds like the worst
    Am I alone in thinking that the old cannondale track frames are ugly? People seem to like them...You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I think they're pretty awful too, but to each his own.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

ive ridden them, on the track and in the streets. Im not one for aluminum (steel forever! <3) but the geometry is so legit. Very snappy and forward. Toe overlap fo sho, but snaps like a bitch. Just wish it was steelroz-berry-lime
    • CommentAuthorMattia

Thanks Roz,

could be intresting talking with Andrew about a custom versione of the LOW pursuit, when I get the money can you just introduce me to him?

Yep, I know, I fucking love 1992 Cannondale but unfortunately I've never try one of them. Yep the overlap is clear from the geometry I also never seen one of it for real.

I will also be happy to find someone who want to sell his frame but on internet it's so difficult to find this frame for sale.www.churchriders.tumblr.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

He's in SF, you can walk into his studio on the fly just about whenever
    I bet the address is on his website if you really wanna go full stalker moderoz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Hey MATTIA, come to killersim's house tonight and meet people. Whisper her for the address.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Am I the only one who actually likes aluminum? I miss my old alu road frame...so sprinty!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorMattia

Thanks Joey, but maybe is not nice to come without an invitation of the landlord :)www.churchriders.tumblr.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

She made it an open invite to anyone from bfixed. See the HANGTIME thread!We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorMattia

Yep, saw it.

Hope to finish to work in time and join the party!www.churchriders.tumblr.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2013 edited

nerdo:Am I the only one who actually likes aluminum? I miss my old alu road frame...so sprinty!

You're absolutely not the only one who likes aluminum road frames, I maintain that my Spooky is the greatest thing to exist, ever. But I do like my steel work bike for everyday riding."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries