Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

buy a new one that looks like...a goldfish?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    nah dude, they're obviously crackersi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    And they aren't good anymore when they get wet :/DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I have accidentally killed my share of fish, sadly.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2016 edited

paul jameson:fine vintage huff.

I LOLed.

DQ: What's the standard Miss Manners approach when you accidentally kill a friend's pet?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    step one: don't fucking kill the pet.
    step two: get ready for litigation if it's a cat/dog/bird/other "fuzzy wuzzy" animal. also be prepared to lose your friend.
    step three: you're probably going to owe them a lot of alcohol if they decide you're not enough of a douche canoe to fade on.

it was my sister's "unkillable feeder goldfish," which is really just a common goldfish that survived terrible care.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2016

i killed a friend's terrapin (my mom's tap water is hella arsenic-y) and he told me that with terrapins if they die, the story is that it basically took an arrow for you, you were gonna have something bad happen, so just be glad it happened to the terrapin not me, and was cool about it. in general... apologize a shit-ton and offer to buy a new one??
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2016

Do fish have souls? Discuss."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    small souls with a 3 second attention span.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    My most recent fish were pretty soulless.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D