Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013 edited

Just curious because I didn't have money last night and a friend of mine is still looking for a bike.

Did this sell? If it didn't, anyone know who it belonged to? Wanted to pick it up if I could.

i think it was one of the back bay bike girls (racer, not employee)somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013

seanile mick:i think it was one of the back bay bike girls (racer, not employee)

yeah I was thinking of asking ratattack, but I don't know her last name so I can't find her outside the forum haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

Pretty sure Lydia was selling it for Preston because he was getting there late, I emailed to see if it's still available
    wow, crap i thought that it was this saturday. fail. anyone remember anyone selling a brifter set? looking for sram set.
    • CommentAuthorroburrito

Yeah there were some SRAM brifter sets. I think someone had a force set going for around $150?

And that Scattante was a killer deal.A few spokes shy of a wheel.
    • CommentAuthorMJ

roburrito:Yeah there were some SRAM brifter sets. I think someone had a force set going for around $150?

And that Scattante was a killer deal.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking about it at the time, mostly because i didn't have the cash on me.
    roburrito:Yeah there were some SRAM brifter sets. I think someone had a force set going for around $150?

I think Matt was selling a bunch of sram stuffTake-off everything but your rainboots
    Stormy Arthur:

I think Matt was selling a bunch of sram stuff

Martyhad those for Boston Bikesclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Stormy Arthur:

I think Matt was selling a bunch of sram stuff

This matt person, i would like to speak with him. calling Matt! (seriously, who the eff is this person.)
    Matt Roy, as in Mo's husbandTake-off everything but your rainboots