Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2013

come back, we miss you
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2013

I smell a trap.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks

it's a tarck!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I also found out that if you google "admiral ackbar bike" geekhouse comes up.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Why are we trolling somebody who left ages ago?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    as if it's the first timei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I just figured it was part of the charm of this place.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

tinyhonkshus:as if it's the first time

What size is your seatpost?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Tiny, are you a cop?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I don't have to tell youi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    can i borrow some scissors? I lost my chain breaker.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    JANSPORT WITH A TRASH BAGDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2013 edited

I think Gary might be autistic.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

killersim:can i borrow some scissors? I lost my chain breaker.

FORGOT ABOUT THAT :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    joeyfresh:I think Gary might be autistic.

I FORGOT ABOUT THATDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.

Oh you guys, you been funny this week.unstuck in time
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick

fact: all homeless people carry brass knuckles and switch blades.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

CLASSIST!We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

seanile mick:fact: all homeless people carry brass knuckles and switch blades.

I'm gonna miss you, bloke."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick

;]
    <3somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2013

OMG i forgot about THAT TOO

i wish there was a way to find out how many picardfingers & facepalms i've posted...Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2013

via ellaMust be awful, being so fluffy.

I have a switchblade. Am I half-homeless? It's not a comb, so my hair looks kinda Pine St, actually, it's got a little more 242 Albany/Central Sq. methadone-swagger to it than that Pine St. Pommade look. Am I 2/3rds homeless?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Aren't switchblades illegal? Edit your comment, there are cops on the forum now!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2013

I have a death ray.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

ben:I have a death ray.
    AND ITS YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO HAVE ONEWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^^that .gif just changed my lifeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    How come only people like Bee and Zev get their own "please come back so we can torment you" threads?
    they're the creme de la cremeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

lol"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

skeet skeetWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks

Whatever. I have a Death Star.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    surprisefries:^^that .gif just changed my life
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    chr|s sedition:

Whatever. I have a Death Star.
    if you like conspiracy theories, you'll love this
    "Perhaps it was for pure profits, as the contracts for constructing the second Death Star were awarded to Annakin Skywalker's very own construction company?"somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Okay, may his noodly appendage forgive me for bumping this thread:

Bee, I'm pretty sure I heard you whisper "she doesn't like me" to Mike this afternoon after beer hour, making me wonder if you are lurking. I would really like to be/get/stay on Mike's good side, so in the off-chance that you are lurking, let's talk. I am not a huge fan of yours because you have been outstandingly rude to me on several occasions. You seem like it is possible you have a "uninentional jerk problem", which I understand because I have one too. I would be very happy to have an earnestly friendly chat with you to talk about what you do that is extremely rude. So if you're lurking, give me a sign and we'll have lunch. I say this not only to be/get/stay on Mike's good side, but also because you bear many signs of the probably-nice-person-trying-too-hard, and I have been and am that person and it's not great.

GOODNIGHT BOSTONFIXED!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy