Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Looks like June 12th is the best. Cancel your plans, zev.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    The 12th sounds good to me. I'm out on the 22nd so...clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2013 edited

You mean June 16th? And how'd you know I bumped it cause I had plans that day. I'll be in NJ for my family picnic. Cant cancel. Damn family.

Enjoy all. I'll update the 1st post to June 16th.

What other info should there be?EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    Yeah, the 16th.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    That's bunker hill day!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorissues
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2013

I'll be getting married. In Oregon. Zero for two on BF meetups.
    ^Congrats! Don't worry. There will be more meet ups for sure.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2013

joeyfresh:
    How's your other bike forum going?

Lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorBatman_617
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2013

Won't be getting my bike until late June :(https://twitter.com/SlaveNames
    You could take the train to JFK and walk down the beach to Castle Island (not undoable but a bit of a hike), or get off at Broadway and take a bus to City Point.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2013

Batman_617:Won't be getting my bike until late June :(

if you buy one in person you could have it today
    •  
      CommentAuthorBatman_617
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013

Ordered it yesterday, should have it by the 16th. See the Bigshot Bikes Quality thread for some details. Will post pics asap.https://twitter.com/SlaveNames
    Batman_617:Ordered it yesterday, should have it by the 16th. See the Bigshot Bikes Quality thread for some details. Will post pics asap.

Why didn't you just go buy a bike at a bike shop and support the local economy? You could have had a bike todayTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2013

Where is this again? Have plans in the evening but may attempt to stop by."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    It's usually at Castle Island, pretty sure it's the same.
    I will try to show after work. Will likely look like this if there is free food to noms

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I have work :(YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    So, who's in for this? Add your name!

01. Sedition
    03.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2013

if i don't forget. might be jterb. someone text me.
    I can't remember what we have on the schedule for this weekend, but I'll try to make it. Might as well actually meet some of you people face to face before I get the hell out of town.

Sorry to stink the joint up all this time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

chr|s sedition:So, who's in for this? Add your name!

01. Sedition
    02. Blitz
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2013 edited

Is this confirmed for the 12th? I'll be in town that day.
    It says 6/16 at the top?

Also, the 12th also happened?
    •  
      CommentAuthorOG killersim
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2013 edited

terbush, get your shit together'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I'm probably in with jterb and bojo-san."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

we'll likely stop by around 3 or so."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Hahahahaahahaha fuck I can't go because I'm driving our big stupid bus in the bunker hill day parade and blasting sweet tunez.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^ we now have a clear heckle destination. I'm starting on the water balloons tonight.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Yessss i'll be sure to play the Star Wars Imperial March when you guys arrriveNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2013

16th, right, that's the one. See you then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2013

WHAT IS THE TIME OF THIS PICNIC AFFAIR?
    Working in the morning, but i'll roll up.

hope you guys like hot cheetos and takis.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Time: 2pm at Castle Island, till done. Bring picnic stuffs!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2013

Blitz:
    chr|s sedition:So, who's in for this? Add your name!

01. Sedition
    02. Blitz
    03. Sourmaneous
    Turns out I need to go to a funeral, not sure if I'll make it.
    Y'all better be showin...just sayin (Tim has an excuse.)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2013

I just got called in to work, which means I'll have to miss this thing for my second year in a row...
    So, now 1 of the 3 people who *confirmed* they were going is out. 2 people, myself included, are attending this event? I am starting to think of other things to do today...is anyone else *actually* GOING???? I'll check back around 1:30pm. If there isn't some wave of interest, I am prolly going to bail.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    i will be riding to castle island around 5 regardless of who is there.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorryan t

Turns out I'm free in a couple hrs, so I'll swing by
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

On our way."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2013 edited

Well, we didn't see anyone and there were too many family picnics where the original spot was, so we're on a bench on the other side of the fort, if anyone else bothered to come.

Correction: sitting by the wall on the opposite side."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Best BFixed event I've been too.

There were lots of cute dogs.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013

How was it? How many people?EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013

Maybe I missed it, I just hung out with my fiance and Ryan stopped by, but it was fun. We had our own little picnic."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries