Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoryochaigal
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2013 edited

Hi guys. I don't have any pics of my bike, but I do the serial, model #, color etc.
    Trek 7000 2012 model, Silver. See here: http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2012/archive/7000

It was stolen from outside my house in Cambridge, at the corner of Oxford and Wendell. I had it locked via an (unregistered) Kryptonite lock, onto a sign that would be impossible to lift over. I left it there at 6pm Tuesday and it was gone by 8am Wendesday. I called the DPW and the Police Property office, no dice. Filed a police report.

Any suggestions or help is most appreciated.

EDIT: I think I was supposed to put this in the sticky, sorry about that.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2013

I've actually seen your bike on Oxford (I think). Will keep my eyes peeled!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthoryochaigal
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2013

Oh thanks!
    Hey,have you done any unique thing in your bike?then it can be helpful to find your bike rather than that you will feel bad but it is difficult to find your bike as so many bike have the same features you have describe.
    fixed gear wheels
    The spam has gone too farNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    No, this spambot gives great advice!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    It's stealing my advice from the stolen bikes thread... and elaborating on it.

When you get bested by a bot you know you're in trouble.