Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2013 edited

Since this is coming up soon, I thought it could use its own thread:

Brookline cyclist organizing 'Ride of Silence' in Boston Wednesday

Wednesday, 5/15, 7pm at Government Center. Four mile loop.
    They ask that people wear white shirts or arm bands, and say it is a procession not a social ride.

More info here

If you think it's a silly or ineffective idea, that's fine, but let's avoid turning this into a shit-talking thread if we can.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Not at all, I think that's a fine idea. Unfortunately I'll be busy then, but I definitely support this action.

Though, why do they require everyone to be over 16? That seems weird..."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'll be out of town, otherwise I'd go. Why would there be shit talking?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    "Nicole Freedman, the director of the Boston Bikes department, said she believes the ride Wednesday will be the first Ride of Silence in Boston."

Well I'll shit talk that, it's at least the third, because Tristan and I did it the year Eric Hunt died, and his dad came, and it was pouring and it was REALLY REALLY SAD.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2013 edited

joeyfresh:Why would there be shit talking?
    Because this is the internet, and people on BF have taught me to assume that anything genuine or well-intentioned will likely get shat on because there's something 'wrong' with it.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries