Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2014

Also in. Curious to see how this free beer situation plays out.
    In case you guys didn't see it on the bookface, it looks like tomorrow night's bike party is postponed due to weather. This probably will not stop me from getting drunk after work though.
    Who's going?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2014

I'll be there.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Had day surgery on foot this morning. Did hurt like hell. Now, not as much. I might be there.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2014

^? you ok, dude?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    I had a fukashima sized planters wart laser-zotted off me heal. Should be ok, eventually.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1487385474822572All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This Friday, July 11

Theme: Since the beginning of time, humans have used flags of all different colors and patterns to show off their team’s pride. This month, Bike Party is a Tour de Flags! Check out this month's LookBook for inspiration on how to raise your flag: http://bostonbikeparty.com/le-tour-de-flags-lookbook/

*When: July 11, 2014
    *Ride: Depart from Copley Sq. @ 7:30pm
    *After-party: Flattop Johnny's

Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1418721035084092

Already talked to some of you. Looks like we my try to make a Skull & Crossbones Flag/Pirate contingent. Best part, I have the night off from work, so full-on party for me. YAY!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Occupy Death.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2014

Damn Chris, that roger is wicked.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    • CommentAuthorObo

jimiftb:Damn Chris, that roger is wicked.
    I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Weather looks great tomorrow. Ya'll best be coming -n- stuff.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

Anyone know where I can park for free in the area? Don't feel like taking the train again.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Not much free parking near Copley. Meters in effect till 8pm.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

Meters over the bridge in Cambridge near MIT off of Mass Ave by the fire station go until 6pm and open game after that.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Park in Southie, ride over the 4th St bridge into Copley. You can usually park for free on 4th St, near A St. I've parked there all day during a work day and had no problems...Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorJimi

Thanks guys, figured out a plan B. Just gonna park in Malden at the Grands, and take the orange to tufts. Better than taking the purp. Let yo freak flags fly!Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2014 edited

Edit: ignore
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This Friday.

https://www.facebook.com/events/582643745190418All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This Friday, 9/12

https://www.facebook.com/events/1531461333756336/

Info from FB event:

In Boston, something very special happens every September. A great migration of colorful, beautiful, free-spirits flock to the city from all over the world in search of improving their lives, while also coming of age. This month, we welcome you to join us in this soul-searching adventure on bikes, because this month, Boston Bike Party Goes to College!

*Copley Square
    *Ride Departs at 7:30pm
    *Route & After Party location coming soon
    * LOOKBOOK (your monthly ride inspiration): http://bostonbikeparty.com/boston-bike-party-goes-to-college-lookbook/All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2014

What's up with the Boston Bike Party "Test Ride" that's happening tonight at 7:30pm?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    The check the route for the main event. ID spots that need serious corking, make sure the "marshals" are familiar with the route, etc.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Bump. Tonight.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This Friday.
    7:30pm.
    Copley.

Theme: Robots v. Dinosaurs. Sounds mega.

Facebook Event Page: http://tinyurl.com/mmjw4ymAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2014

Do the Boston Bike parties happen year round?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2014

buddymike:Do the Boston Bike parties happen year round?

They do. Smaller crowd in the winter, and you can't warm up riding at bike party speed, but it's still fun.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2014

I was thinking of checking it out next month.
    Bump.

Tonight.

Robots v. Dinosaurs.

Shit is going to be crazy.

I'm hearing rumors about a fire breathing Godzilla.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This Friday.

Theme: Dreams v. Nightmares.

Should be insane.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2015

I've almost convinced Jennifer to do it with me on the tandem. EPIC.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness

are you guys definitely going? b/c i've had like five people drop out over the course of the last few months (with the exception of halloween); all i wanna do is ride around with beers and people watch.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

We're 50%. I imagine Sedition is 100%.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2015 edited

nerdo:I've almost convinced Jennifer to do it with me on the tandem towing Ginger in the corgi trailer. EPIC.

FTFY.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2015

^That's the next step. :)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I hope to be there. No costume planned though.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2015

No costumes here either. I used to just have a cheap hockey mask that I wore by default if I needed a costume for something, but I don't even have that anymore.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I'm working at like 9pm. I'll be there for the Copley hang-out, and then a portion of the ride, and then I have to break off. Unfortunately I don't have a costume planned. I could re-do my halloween costume, but that would be lame.