Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

My bike was recently stolen from in front of the Harvard GSD Building (Gund Hall). I locked it there Monday (5/27) afternoon and by Wednesday (5/29) morning it was gone. I am simply trying to get some word out to friends, local shops and the internet to recover it (a long shot, i know). If you can help spread the word or simply see it or its components come through your shops/hands, please contact me.

Here is some info:

It is a white Soma Rush track frame with a a black All-City crank. It has very short-cut, straight black handle bars and white pedals. The quick release on the front tire is a metallic electric blue. It is a flip flop cog that was set to fixed at the time of the theft and it only has a front brake (although pictured below with a rear brake).

There were some removable components when stolen: a water bottle cage and camelbak bottle, a white plastic "skull faced" headlight and a fender with a "car-free" sticker and some orange reflective tape.

I have an open incident report filed with the Harvard PD as well.

Thanks again for any help you can give.

Rob