Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2013

uh when you have to turn the camera on its side to vary up the 40 seconds of him just riding straight forward...not a super great trick video
    Bikemanforu on SoleDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorbaker

I actually saw a girl riding one of those SOLEs yesterday!

The design is downright dangerous - so unstable with that fork and HTA, her bars were seesawing back and forth 15 degrees just going straight.I am the reason your son is crying.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^front brakes, man. how do you use them?
    tinyhonkshus:I'm pretty sure at :20 he's not even on the bike as he does that fgfs "trick"

lololololol'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2013

Yes, these are dumb bikes for teenagers in the suburbs, I get it."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    i still wanna see the pic.....LOL this thread had me pissin my self....Batperson!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013

Solé site:Nobody knows what's going to happen. And then we film it. That's the whole concept.

what?? the fork really does appear to be 0 rake, but it can be deceiving sometimes with those big straight blade legs, i hope it has some rake.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013

nope, zero.
    the only difference between mounted backwards and forwards is the brake hole