Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013

i'd be jealous too if i couldn't afford crocs
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013

or meat
    I have...

...no...

...words.

Dying.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2013

•  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2013

For my homie alex

OH SHIT DA CROSSOVERDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2014

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2014

^Ken Park. Dope
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2014

Seen in Starbucks in Greenville SC today:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2014

how's greenville?gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2014 edited

Amazing. I love everything about Greenville. We got married here:

Something else I discovered I love about Greenville yesterday (besides guys in full kit and Crocs) is the nation's first Women's-specific bike shop, Pedal Chic. We talked to the owner and petted her Shih Tzu for a long time and bought a bunch of stuff.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2014

i am glad to see this thread resurrected :)

omg what are those shoes.

and dan that is super duper cute :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2014

The shoes on full-kit-and-Crocs dude in Greenville Starbucks are Crocs, of course!
    The shoes on Mrs. Pocky are wedge shoes with denim uppers, similar to these:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I think the Starbucks shoes are confusing because most of what you see is actually socki mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    what are the shoes on pocky?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2014

tinyhonkshus:I think the Starbucks shoes are confusing because most of what you see is actually sock

ooh, do the socks just have a weird pattern? is that what's going on there?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2014 edited

Yep, they are just a weird-patterned sock being worn with beige Crocs with the heel strap set forward, like these:

The thing that was confounding me is I wasn't sure if he just rides around carrying his Crocs so he can take off his clipless shoes and put his Crocs on whenever he wants to walk around, or if he was actually riding in Crocs. Thing is, there were two spandex dudes in Starbucks -- this one, and another guy who was clomping around in his clipless road shoes. But outside of Starbucks, I only saw one high-end road bike. The only other bike I saw outside was a hybrid with platform pedals. Could full-kit-and-Crocs dude have been tooling around in full kit on his hybrid, wearing his Crocs?

paul jameson:what are the shoes on pocky?

My shoes are blue Polo sneakers, like these:
    THANKYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2014

Diggin the drive-side shoe photos
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

•  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

•  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

•  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2014

Observed in Commerce GA yesterday:
    not crocs, don't care, appreciate these people
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2014 edited

Reposting from Dana:
    Anyone watching the WV/Oklahoma State game keep an eye on the crowd around the WV 20 (first quarter). A proud croc supporter is holding up a sign that says "Dana wears crocs"You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Those strappy Teva sandals are coming back in a big way right now.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    ^worse than crocsDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2014

Hey, they look and function better than flip flops. I call them my dork shoes."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    YOU'RE WORSE THAN CROCS TOO NOWDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2014

I read that as "worse than orcs" which is hilarious because I nearly made a Mines of Moria reference in another thread.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    smoothness:OKAY. NOTE. PB BLASTER IS OIL. I AM STUPID. lit a paper towel like nothing. stamped it out, and nearly set my croc on fire

set my croc on fire

set my croc on fire

set my croc on fire

set my croc on fire

set my croc on fire

You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2015

oh ffs. now i really have to go set one on fire. ps: it smells like burning.