Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2014

This weekend is the Ski and Snowboard Expo at Seaport Trade Center.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    ^this is going to be AWESOMENaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2014

riight! I just wish I had some money for new boots and bindings.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    You can probably get some screamin' deals - get there early (like on thursday)Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ant bike mike is paring down ANT and moving to Sevensomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2014

Make sure you all have working CO detectors. One of my friends was found dead in her apartment yesterday in New Jersey because the building didn't require them. Totally preventable cause of death
    wow, sorry to hear thatYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

I got to Jersey Friday morning and I leave tomorrow afternoon. I was going to text her yesterday to see if she wanted to meet for beers since I am in the next town over. Then I saw on FB she passed and it was all over the news today here.
    :( shit man, sorry. chin upsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Fuck. Warmest regards. I'm so sorry for your loss.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    My old neighbor has one of these snap-bracelet fenders and he loves it http://www.plumemudguard.com/

and also the inability of this company to make clear what their product is/does on their website is staggeringi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2014

Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Do potholes, curb-hopping, and other sharp impacts cause those to curl up on themselves? If you hold a snap bracelet by one end and shake it, it curls right up.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    THATS WHAT SHE SAID'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2014

AFTER SHE SHOOK HER BABYWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Haha. Well their promo vid shows a dude riding down stairs no problem so I imagine not.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

FUCK."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorMJ

^Bullshit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfixiefriend
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2014 edited

tinyhonkshus:My old neighbor has one of these snap-bracelet fenders and he loves it http://www.plumemudguard.com/

and also the inability of this company to make clear what their product is/does on their website is staggering

i use this, it's nice to be able to roll up your fender and just stuff it in your pocket: http://www.musguard.comgotta go fast
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2015 edited

I can see Frederick Douglass from my house:
     photo frederickdouglass-myhouse_zps0694971b.jpg

When I think of Frederick Douglass (and, since Rochester is all about Frederick Douglass, I've been thinking of him often), I always picture him as he was portrayed by Don Cheadle:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I seethe and boil with jealousy.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm just jealous that you get white hotdogs.

Oh wait no that's gross.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2015

There's a wind chill warning from NOAA 5pm Wednesday to 10am Thursday, -24. Don't get yourselves frostbit."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2015

^^
    Sigged.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Hotdog themed sig takeoverrrrrrrrri mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2015

Now that it is super cold out, I said it last month, MAKE SURE YOUR CO DETECTORS ARE WORKING!!!!!!!!! A friend of mine died last month using a space heater. Get that shit checked.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015 edited

A survey you may be interested in: Scofflaw Biking Survey

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1885930/bikingbadWe are the small axe.
    tone:A survey you may be interested in: Scofflaw Biking Survey

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1885930/bikingbad

gotta go fast
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015

Circle A Cycles is closing down :c

Also, if you're a small framebuilder, don't take my money, it's apparently a death sentence. I'm two for two for getting sweet frames that fit me from people who promptly close down after."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Damn I just called them last week
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I heard it's partly to devote more time to child care and get a teaching certificate, not necessarily lack of work from what I understand, so it's not all bad, but they'll definitely be missed in the bike building scene."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2015

International bike is closing

Never went there myself, but seems that Landrys is taking over their Newton store.

International Bike
    Yeah, I heard rumors of that last week. Was going to ask if anyone knew for sure, but forgot about it until I saw this post...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    yo dudes!
    Some of you may have seen, I have designed a cycling cap for my team, B2C2 and we have opened up pre-orders for any interested parties. Follow the link for more pictures, info, and details on ordering! If you want to get one and would prefer a local pickup, please still go through the ore-order on my site so i can keep a paper trail for the team. I can always give you $3 back in person.

http://alexcarlsonillustration.bigcartel.com/product/b2c2-cap-preorder'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    YESDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2015

Have big head, want by, reluctant size concern.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2015

chr|s sedition:Yeah, I heard rumors of that last week. Was going to ask if anyone knew for sure, but forgot about it until I saw this post...

They're gone. I rode by there last night.
    Who made caps? (I also have size concern)You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2015

I'm leaving town two weeks from today
    ^ Where to? What did you figure out with moving stuff?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2015

When's the party?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ^ A MUCH, MUCH better question.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2015

I'm moving to Portland, OR. I decided to not move anything I couldn't ship or take on the plane.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

maybe I'll party this weekend
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Yeah for real Alex let us plan you a party or something."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2015

Friday night at State Park y'all
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2015

Superb is having a sale of at least 25% off everything in the store today (and online). Superbblizzard is the discount code for the web shop. I believe they're open until 6pm.
    (x-posted to for sale/trade)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ^beat me to the punch. Just went to Superb between classes and bought some Cinelli cycling caps :)
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2015

Superb sale extended through SaturdayI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2015

Weather.gov told me that today is World Meteorological Day. You know, in case you wanted to celebrate or something.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries