Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2017

Sounds awesome. How long did it take you?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

9 days, but we were on reeealy heavy bikes with lots of weight, 45-65 miles a day. Our camps were real comfy though, had folding chairs and everything. We're thinking we might try it on lighter bikes and stay in motels and do it in 4-5 days, but that would probably be mostly on roads. It was about 530 miles."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Look at this shit, though
    "life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

So nice! I wonder how hard it would be on 25mm tires...Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    damn that sounds awesomeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2017

25s might be fine for most of it, probably wouldn't be as comfy though."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries

DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2017

Oh you evil manWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Sorry, I was complaining last night that I couldn't find that picture anymore, and Sean found it, and I was so excited.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    (not sorry)DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2017

Does anybody have the url to Zev's alternate forum?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2017

hit 4,000 miles for the year, feeling very...self-satisfied? glad to not have to go out into the cold anymore? yes and yes!
    good hustle!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2017

yay bikes!
    wooooo!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorhannaelise
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2017

Is this thing still on? I was talking to someone the other day about what the hell I spent all my time doing in college and I just yelled BIKES! and then I missed bostonfixed and I'm happy this is still a place! Keep up the good work, ya'll.

-h
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2017 edited

Yay! Keep Bostonfixed alive!

Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    *chest compressions*DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2017 edited

Boston, I am in you.

For a whole week.
    Who wants to hang? I am with dogs. Who wants to ride bikes and pet dogs?
    Note: not "ride[(bikes) and (pet dogs)]". Even if we could find a saddle small enough to fit on Buckley, I don't think he's rated for that kind of weight load.

Nandy:Look at this shit, though

BTW Nandy nice canal trail pics! It was fun hosting you in ROC. I guess I haven't logged into the bfixed site since y'all came through that week, haha.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTime7 days ago

Me possibly!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTime6 days ago edited

nerdo:Me possibly!

Excellent! Thinking of going to a dog-friendly bar on Thursday but would do that any night, including tonight. The Behan may be the only close option. Do we know of others?

Looks like Slumbrew Beer Garden used to, but it seems to be closed now that they built the new restaurant thing that I'm certain couldn't allow dogs inside because it has a kitchen.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Does the Behan still allow dogs? For some reason, I think this changed but I don't know for certain. If not, I'd be down for grabbing a beer there tomorrow.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTime5 days ago

According to this article from June of this year, it still does!

I'll plan to T over there when I'm done here in Cambridge at 6. Should be there by 6:45! Finnegan and Buckley will enjoy getting some corgitime.

Everyone should come, whether or not you have a dog to contribute.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTime4 days ago

we are here and we are very popular.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTime4 days ago

Oh shit, I totally misread your message! I thought you were going to be there Thursday (ie, tonight). Sorry!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    dang. JP is so farrr, but also MrsFries had last night outDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Oh, I did in fact go both last night *and* tonight. You should go and make the regulars very happy, because I got their hopes up with the promise of corgi.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Lolol, I'm the dumbest! Sorry. Are you still around tonight? JoeyFresh is having a going away party and you should stop by!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^+1DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D