Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

haha

would.

or me + tagalong + trailerDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2019

way up where i am in ohio is DEAD FLAT, maybe it is down there too? then you'd have noooo probs...That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2019

this week's judge john hodgeman, he says you wouldn't bike in boston unless you want to dieThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2019

is that that not-very-funny comedian guy?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2019

he was the pc in mac vs pc ads once upon a timeThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2019

sounds like a real piece of shit"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2019

He's a friend of a friend. I guess he's still a thing?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I thought he was funny a while back anyway. Haven't heard about him in a long time, though I occasionally hear about his podcast. That's pretty unfortunate.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    TBF he is from Boston... I think he worked at the Coolidge a long time ago (before me, maybe even before the foundation took over?) and I want to say he messengered in Boston at some point? Maybe I'm making up the latter part, but it sounds vaguely familiar.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2019

woo back!That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    wooo, it took me a few days to actually email brandon, my baaadDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2019

lmao I was a little worried for a minute, like we just gonna let this die like this. We got sw33t fixies to talk about"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2019

haha none of us actually have sweet fixies! but i did need to brag i survived my 112 mile ride in the heat warning weather last saturday! long-ass day.That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    whoa whoa whoa i have 2 sweet fixies and one beater fixie! which is totally sweet in its own way.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

wow ok upping the average for the whole board, solid work, my apologies!That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    :DDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

yeah, speak for yourself! I also have 2 sw33t fixies and a beater that's also sw33t. That's the standard here now"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2019

I have a singlespeed now but the crank threads are possibly stripped so I can't ride it yet. But soon!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2019

"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    hahahahaDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2019

Lololol I had to downsize for a cross country move last year. But I'm working on rebuilding!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Does it count if it would need some sweet work done to make it rideable?

Mostly just the chain needs to be replaced (and rear cog, of course). Also I think my knees are too old, my legs too wimpy, and these hills too big for brakeless, so, install a brake.

But besides that, I still have one. I even have a Keirin brake around here somewhere.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2019

Nat/Andy I’m in Buffalo today and tomorrow. HMU if there’s anything going on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2019

WAIT ARE YOU STILL HERE? We just got back today after 2 weeks in boston, six17, 9for5-six5fiftyfive if you have time to meet up!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2019

random announcement: I'm moving back to Boston in a week, make the brag n' tags easier because I'm dumb and lazy"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

woohoo!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D