Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2013

^
    I used to climb a lot... started in 4th grade Haha. Might be down to check this place out sometime.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2013

sourman:Anyone else an avid rock climber? i'd be super keen to scope this place out. Just need someone who can belay!.

I have a membership, but am very much a novice. They have auto-belays there.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013 edited

"The Act of Killing," which is screening at Kendall for a few more days, is one of the best films I have seen in years. It's a documentary about Indonesian death squad leaders making a film about their lives, and is as insane as these men must have been.

You'll want a beer (or 12) afterwards, but it is *very* worth it.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013

^I've heard about this documentary. Sounds fascinating and horrifying.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013

nerdo:^I've heard about this documentary. Sounds fascinating and horrifying.

i listened to this whole show on NPR about it. seems unbelievable, want to see. will definitely need 12 beers afterwardsMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2013

Saw it last night. Thanks for the recommendation.
    I'm...scared to see it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2013

Jonah, the guy that owns Video Underground is missing.

http://www.universalhub.com/2013/friends-launch-search-missing-owner-jp-video-store
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2013

He's been found.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2013

yo dogs
    EMS is having a sale on camping stuff, 20-60% off
    which includes tents, sleeping bags, et al and mad sales on camelbaks and stuff like that too

paging joey fresh - they had some good 15 degree fancy ass sleeping bags and pads with like $100+ off and some fancy expensive nemo tents on sale. i have an EMS brand 20 degree bag that is so amazing, kept me warm as fuck, but not too warm so that i was all sweaty

can we have a 5 tandem bike ride to camping? that'd be ill.

omg i wish i was camping right now :(Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^ Sept 3-8 I will be, in upstate NY. :)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Good lookin' out. Looks like i'm going to EMS after work. Spending money like I got it these days...You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Was jsut in EMS and didn't even think to look at the camping stuff!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

chr|s sedition:^ Sept 3-8 I will be, in upstate NY. :)

Yo where? I will also be in Upstate NY that weekend, along with every other weekend.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

I, too, will be in Upstate NY (halfway between Syracuse and Rochester), for Labor Day weekend (visiting my folks).
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2013

That's too far away for biking funz. I'm in Hudson.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2013

The Vuelta starts today
    Blitz:I, too, will be in Upstate NY (halfway between Syracuse and Rochester), for Labor Day weekend (visiting my folks).

I'll be in Odessa, which I guess really isn't per se upstate.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Another big fire in Somerville...hope everyone is ok.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2013 edited

Fires. There were 2 this morning. Similar to the morning of mine on the 12 and the ones on the 19 of July. Just a different neighborhood.
    • CommentAuthorthejit
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2013

links to info please?
    One on summer st was a car fire that spread to houses, one by tufts started on the couch on the front porch which trends with prior firs strtin on the porch.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

One kiddo I'm working with has a history of fire-setting, so I've been doing a bunch of reading on the subject as he gets evaluated etc. Apparently over 50% of arrests for arson are juveniles.  And it's the only violent crime of which juveniles make up the majority of arrests. I was surprised because when these fires started last month, I was picturing in my head that it was a mentally ill adult."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^START FRISKING EVERY KID YOU SEE ON THE STREET. THEY'RE ALL CRIMINALSSSSSSS
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Probably some hipster starting ironic fires.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Or some internet commenter going for a sickkkkkkkk burnnnnnnnn.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I blame brunop.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I'm totally off the grid (camping) until Sept 8 (in case anyone wonders why I suddenly fell silent, and/or any moderator shit needs to be done). Peace.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013 edited

hi everyone, so, this ride is happening pretty soon: 9/15 - Bike4Life memorial/benefit ride

and i was asked to be the lead marshal for the whole gig. right now we have about 4 confirmed marshals and are hoping to have about 7 minimum (4 on the 40 miler, 3 on the 24miler).
    if anyone here would be interested in being a part of a nice event with some really primo roads, please whisper me and I'll put you in touch with the ride organizer. we're having a meeting-of-the-marshals next Tuesday evening, so if you could holler by then that'd be great.

thanks!
    seansomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2013

Finally making shirts for surprisefries and joeyfresh! Will be ready to be delivered to you tomorrow.
    wait you make shirts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2013 edited

Long story, but he's putting DO DOPE FUCK HOPE in vinyl lettering on some tank tops at our request. Killer Mike had them at a show we were at but they sold out so wirktk is making us bootleg versions.
    Edit: Actually, it's a short story.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    niceeeeee. we need bfixed shirts....
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Yep. Sorry it took me so long. But the new madden came out, so that sort of puts my life on hold for a week or two.
    charlieyoungblood:niceeeeee. we need bfixed shirts....
    haha, no we don'tsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I'd be down with making some. Would want to get the OK from whoever runs the forum first. Maybe sell them and use the money for an end of good weather race/party type event. Any thoughts on that?
    ...=poor use of sarcasm. i am abpout to search through for a discussion on said topic
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2013 edited

somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    lollin'

I have a 6er for you James.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Thanks! I'll email you the pic of the design before I cut it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

We're you at the ride yesterday, and leave early?
    Learn how to whisper man. Enter their username in the little box in the upper left of the comment boxsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Shit her mouth, Mock.

Sadly I haven't been to a Wednesday ride in years.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Hahahaha I suck at phone posting. Shut your mouth Mick.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013

GUYS SEAN HAS TO BE UP EARLY AND ALL THIS CHIT CHAT IS KEEPING HIM AWAKE
    SOMETHING SOMETHING LAWNWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I posted at 6am, bastards woke me upsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

surprisefries:Shit her mouth, Mock.

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

seanile mick:
    charlieyoungblood:niceeeeee. we need bfixed shirts....
    haha, no we don't

we have them. they're called jerseys thoughMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben

I don't know where else to post this, but KP is 60 today. I knew he was old, but I guess I never realized that he was that much older than the crowd he runs with.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Facebook and booze free for the rest of the monthTake-off everything but your rainboots