Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Woman who killed 1 cyclist and critically injured another in a drunk driving accident was sentenced to 11 years in prison.
    http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2013/10/08/2723506/cayucos-woman-who-killed-bicyclist.html
    Though the sentence seems to be dished more due to drunk driving than cycling advocacy, at least they acknowledged the vehicular manslaughter and fleeing the scene.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    You could be doing a live reading of Schindler's List and I'm gonna be there to comment how pretty it was. AWWWWW.

Actually, would you do a live reading of Schindler's List?

RANDOM ANNOUNCEMENT, KILLERSIM IS DOING A LIVE READING OF THOMAS KENEALLY'S SCHINDLER'S LIST, MY PLACE, TONIGHT, 8 O'CLOCK.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013

Cycling jeans designed for ladiesI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013 edited

Pfist, I'm coming over for this and I'm going to kick you in the crotch and force you to do gravity hits of salvia.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^^those look well designed for sure.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013

ben:Cycling jeans designed for ladies

Chandel is awesome. She is a Toronto bike polo person and is super nice.
    joeyfresh:Pfist, I'm coming over for this and I'm going to kick you in the crotch and force you to do gravity hits of salvia.

i wonder if that's how you perceive that night having gone down. i would be such a badass.
    Beheaded 70 years ago today! Please take a moment to read about Willi's extraordinary life.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willi_GrafAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Announcement: Colt State Park in Bristol, Rhode Island is super baller, and it's on the East Bay Bike Path, so you can ride there on an off-street path from Providence and CAMP. Urban loaded touring, anyone?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2013

tinyhonkshus:Announcement: Colt State Park in Bristol, Rhode Island is super baller, and it's on the East Bay Bike Path, so you can ride there on an off-street path from Providence and CAMP. Urban loaded touring, anyone?

I love that path!! The views of the bay are spectacular.

In the 1870s steamship excursions ran along the bay. They made a long scrolling lithograph that showed the coastline for the whole trip. My dad has one of the scrolls and I digitized it, viewable here (LARGE images). Approximately the left-most 1/4 of the image is the path the bike path follows from E Providence to Bristol, starting at Watchemoket Cove where the path runs along a narrow causeway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2013

am down to do an overnight this coming saturday night/sunday
    I AM AT MY PARENTS HOUSE AND ONE OF THE NUNS IS HERE!!!!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2013

Seduce her.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    High five heri mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Record her telling an awesome story and post the audio.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2013 edited

your parents live with nuns???

RA: THE KELLS IS TEMPORARILY GETTING A DOG STARTING TOMORROW. and an extra roommate. it jsut dawned on me that'll bring us to 5 dudes, 1 me, a dog, a cat, two ferrets, like 35 bikes and 1 horror john. and a canoe.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    woahYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Strawbeerita party?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

dora:your parents live with nuns???

RA: THE KELLS IS TEMPORARILY GETTING A DOG STARTING TOMORROW. and an extra roommate. it jsut dawned on me that'll bring us to 5 dudes, 1 me, a dog, a cat, two ferrets, like 35 bikes and 1 horror john. and a canoe.

NOW INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS TO LIVE IN THE BASEMENT AND BACKYARD
    ^ NOW it's starting to sound like the old Food Not Bombs house...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Who's moving in? The dog I mean."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

NATE AND NATE DOG LOLOLOL

(but for real)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

banana truffles:Strawbeerita party?

oh god
    after the four loko party our house was splatter-stained many colors
    but, fuck it

YES

omg look at this picture i found
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:NATE AND NATE DOG LOLOLOL

(but for real)

im so fucking excited'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2013

:D LETS HANGMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2013

Even though today is the third Sunday of the month, there's no Grasshopper buffet
    dora:your parents live with nuns???

http://nunhouse.blogspot.comAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2013

rock death:Even though today is the third Sunday of the month, there's no Grasshopper buffet
    Which I found out after inviting non-veg friends to join me for it and riding all the way over there :(I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    http://www.shop.puma.com/special/private-sale/men/99900-Men,en_US,sc.html?om_mid=_BSZ8h7B819kSpk&mktID=EM:Internal:CheetahMail:PrivateSale_23-Oct:USA
    PUMA private sale! up to 75% off'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2013 edited

Amazon begins charging sales tax to MA residents on November, so make any big purchases now.

(Old article about the change)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2013

Fuck amazon. EBay all day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

wirktk88:Fuck amazon. Local, independent shops or one of my bazillion crafty friends all day.
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben

You don't even have a brazillion friends, liar.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

He may have one Brazilian friend
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Jesus christ I forgot how ugly you are.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I know I make you wet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I guess I do have a thing for sad and dumpy.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Oh, I thought it was because my feet can actually reach the ground when I sit in chairs.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

yo i get update emails from the FDA cuz of work and there is a thing in today's that says some kind of jerky treats for dogs are making them sick but they don't know why yet/which brandsMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Meat floss recall.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2013 edited

Watch your ride at Boston common coffee on high st. Some crazy middle aged angry white guy who I'm assuming must be some sort of power tripping facilities employee wearing no building logos (wore an old Falmouth Yacht Club hoodie) barged into the cafe while I was next in line, started screaming that bikes can't touch the building because he said they'll break the windows or something, and immediately ran out, picked up my bike and was about to throw it in the street when I managed to get there. I put it on the nearby pillar so it's out of the way and not near the window he was so concerned about and he yelled it's private property and he was going to call security. I asked if he personally owned the entire building and if I could talk to anyone else, and he said he owned the whole building. So I put it on the light pole, let him know that and the sidewalk is city property.

Cafe people gave me my drink for free. Felt bad that guy is probably driving away a bunch of their business by screaming like a nut and damaging customer's vehicles but is to lazy to put up a sign or any bike racks. Plus they're really nice at that cafe, I liked to go there pretty frequently."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ^That's happened a lot there. I put my bike in front of the fire department standpipe once and was literally standing next to it and probably the same guy came out and screamed at me about it.

I think Conor had something to say about it once or twice.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2013 edited

The same guy yelled at me once before, but has significantly escalated the rage actions.

When I stopped him from throwing it in the road he dropped it on the hydrant, and I moved it because it's clearly under construction. Maybe I can find contact info for the building's management and recommend some actual solutions. That guy needs some help."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2013

Yes they hate when you leave yr bike against the windows or the building next door
    just lean it up against the fire hydrant and grab a window bar seatgone
    • CommentAuthorxelaaa

Hey there -- I work for Boston Common Coffee and someone just told me about this. I called the cafe owner and sent them your message. He is going to call the Management Co. of that building and hopefully get this guy in trouble. Apparently, his name is Jerry and he's crazy and often gets complaints. When the company tries to take any action about it the dude runs to the union and files a complaint against the company so I'm guessing that's why he's still there. I'm going to look for the contact info as well so maybe you can call them personally.

Andy:Watch your ride at Boston common coffee on high st. Some crazy middle aged angry white guy who I'm assuming must be some sort of power tripping facilities employee wearing no building logos (wore an old Falmouth Yacht Club hoodie) barged into the cafe while I was next in line, started screaming that bikes can't touch the building because he said they'll break the windows or something, and immediately ran out, picked up my bike and was about to throw it in the street when I managed to get there. I put it on the nearby pillar so it's out of the way and not near the window he was so concerned about and he yelled it's private property and he was going to call security. I asked if he personally owned the entire building and if I could talk to anyone else, and he said he owned the whole building. So I put it on the light pole, let him know that and the sidewalk is city property.

Cafe people gave me my drink for free. Felt bad that guy is probably driving away a bunch of their business by screaming like a nut and damaging customer's vehicles but is to lazy to put up a sign or any bike racks. Plus they're really nice at that cafe, I liked to go there pretty frequently.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Awesome, thank you! Sorry you all have to deal with that nonsense."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Now that's service.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorxelaaa

I just hope this guy actually gets in trouble! I bike too and when I drop things off over there I always lean my bike up against the building. I don't even know what I'd do if he touched my bike and screamed at me in front of everyone. Glad Jaime gave you the coffee on the house at least!

This is the info I have....hopefully it'll get you somewhere.

Boston Federal Associates
    Farley White Management Co
    155 Federal Street, Suite 1800
    Boston, MA 02110

That's where rent goes, so possibly that's the number to complain!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

You are the best. I'll contact them and see where it goes.

Btw, do you and Jamie like taza? That's usually my you-people-are-extra-awesome tip, but I don't know if you'd like more food while working in a cafe, lol."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries