Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I do like that they asked separately "how often do you run a red light that matters at all?"i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^yeah!

I was disappointed that I didn't get to explain my accidents.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Same...cause I slipped on ice while slowing down to feel out a left cross situationi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Off the Grid (mostly) Jan 28 - Feb 2. Off to Ft. Indiantown Gap military base for the week. See ya'll when I get back.

Oh. And BFixedBreakfast next Wed morning (1st Wed of the month). Start planning.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    That's very near where I grew up! Rode my bike there once with Boy Scouts, as a shakedown ride to prep for a ride to Gettysburg.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2014

have fun sedition!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2014

Cannondale Sports at 1001 Mass Ave in Cambridge is doing a Meet-and-greet party tomorrow (Thursday) from 6-8pm, with food from Whole Foods and beer from Allagash Brewery. I got an email from them telling me that "as a member of a local cycling group, you're invited."

BFG is a local cycling group, right? Who's going?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    another one! i am THERE!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Hah, nice. that place is like a car dealership - not to speak poorly of them but the funniest thing I've heard about the place is that everyone who's gone there has been unable to find a good place to put their bike inside the store.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    But last I checked you could say that about IBC or Ferris Wheels, to name a fewi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2014

^^omg bike shop feud.
    • CommentAuthormiguel

i am here
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

so i just did the math and google maps gives bikes a speed of 11 mph to calculate the estimated trip time. it's taking me 10-15 min more to ride to seaport than estimated. yeah, i'm slow! TSB!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

^^^^^ Perhaps, Craig, but Adventours has never offered me free beer. ;)

That Harpoon Chocolate Stout was amazing.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I mean, I don't not like the shop - I haven't been in but everyone seems to say that the people are nice and it's well set up, aside from that.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2014 edited

RIP
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I guess we won't See More Hoffman.
    (Too soon?)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    haha! Maybe, but I can never resist a pun.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I stole this joke and put it on my Facebook and am not giving you even the slightest bit of credit for it.
    http://www.shop.puma.com/special/private-sale/men/99900-Men,en_US,sc.html?smtrctid=AAGHJ2&om_mid=_BS85xtB84GoPYx&mktID=EM:Internal:CheetahMail:PrivateSaleAM_06-Feb:USA
    PUMA PRIVATE SALE!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2014

GUYS! don't forget. yang-lang's only a month away from your mouth.
    Ok...uhm...yeah. So, a friend emailed me this tonight. It was something someone contacted him about. He thought, "If anyone has info on this, it will be Chris." I, well, ya'll can read...

"Subject: Radical bike folks in Boston

Hey, XXX -

My friend YYY (cc:) is looking for :

Do you have any radical bike scene connections in Boston? My friend ZZZ is putting together a series of transportation-themed speakeasy podcast recordings in a tour format and is on the hunt for punk rock type venues.

Any leads?"

So...Joe, is this your speakeasy-transportation-radical-TED talk-punk-kitchen, or is this more like Even's backyard. I'm really confused on this one.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2014

Ha. Nothing is more punk than my kitchen.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2014

Copgone
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2014

I'm headed across the country on Friday to move to Oregon. Shah and Obo are coming by my place tomorrow night to have some beers. Come by for a charmin-soft rage.

In other news, I need help packing! Here's a fun game: I will gift you one heady beer per box packed (while supplies last - beers are primarily aged imperial stouts with some aged barleywines in there). I've also got some (admittedly not good) homebrew that needs drinking. Come get it!ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2014 edited

good luck in oregon yo!

in other news, someone finally made a clipless saddle.
    I cannot believe that is reali mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2014

Seriously though I have a lot of beer that needs to be drank

Come get it.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2014

:O
    you could inebriate all of upper allston with that collection of barleywines and strongs!
    The Brattle theater is doing a Wes Anderson thing Feb 28-March 6.
    http://brattlefilm.org/category/calendar-2/repertory-series/an-almost-but-not-quite-entirely-complete-wes-anderson-retrospective/

Im going to try to see the Royal Tenenbaums on Friday if anyone wants to joinYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2014

any beer left?gone
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2014

that's a dude fridge if i ever saw one!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

dora:that's a dude fridge if i ever saw one!
    dora:that's a dude fridge if i ever saw one!

I think I see two kinds of mustard."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

AHHHH!!!!!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

banana truffles:The Brattle theater is doing a Wes Anderson thing Feb 28-March 6.
    http://brattlefilm.org/category/calendar-2/repertory-series/an-almost-but-not-quite-entirely-complete-wes-anderson-retrospective/

Im going to try to see the Royal Tenenbaums on Friday if anyone wants to join

i would but i'm busy on friday cuz i have to bake shit for some thing or somethingMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    YOU BAKE THAT SHIT DORAYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2014

siggedWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2014

chocolate cookies are poop-esque. it'll be like the candybar pool incident in caddy shack NOMMMMMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    I have decided I will be having a big ass birthday party bbq at my parents house in the 'burbs this year. We shall bike to it.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    DOPEYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    paul jameson:DOPE
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Duders, it's Mardi Grasi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2014

Before I commit to attending, can you approximate how many fixin's there will be for hot dogs?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

rip ganzfest.
    I anticipate several mustards, relish, diced onions, catsup and 2-5 pepper-based relishes/salsas/hotsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    tinyhonkshus:I have decided I will be having a big ass birthday party bbq at my parents house in the 'burbs this year. We shall bike to it.

All of the mustards!?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    That's a pretty tall orderi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

EPIC! Stratton:
    tinyhonkshus:I have decided I will be having a big ass birthday party bbq at my parents house in the 'burbs this year. We shall bike to it.

All of the mustards!?

UH I THINK IM BUSY THAT DAYMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

jk marianna > mustard. i might just mysteriously disappear at mustard o'clockMust be awful, being so fluffy.