Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I know! I was just thinking that!

Also, I'm hosting a viewing party on Tuesday night, 8-11p at The Point, 147 Hanover St.
    They're gonna give us some free apps too, which will likely be a heap of mozzarella sticks, fries, and chicken fingers. I'm doing it as a little fundraiser for this Climate Ride I'm doing in September, but it's free to get in, so come by if ya wanna watch the stage and drink some beers!

https://www.facebook.com/events/485170578224743/?ref=14I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    I've been lamenting the lack of that ad all Tour... the Salice and Morocco ads just aren't going to cut it.
    PS: does anyone else feel like the end of today's stage was something of a snoozer? Yes, Froome is the strongest man in the mountains, but without anyone else capable of challenging him... boring.
    how do you not get excited for Quintana?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I love Quintana, but then Froome just shuts it down.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2013

Cheez:I've been lamenting the lack of that ad all Tour... the Salice and Morocco ads just aren't going to cut it.

I imagine they don't want to run an ad featuring two guys that aren't even in the race. And it's too bad too because Nibali would give Froome a run for his money.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

new cooking ad with ted king woulda made sense, since he's real into that
    D=That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    • CommentAuthortristan

Quintana absolutely shattered after Ventouxascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    doodop na aankomst = whacked on arrival

Afrikaans, best language ever?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2013

A decent recap of the last few stagesascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthortinhat

• CommentAuthortristan

ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    BUMP. Tonight:

TdF Viewing Party.

8-11pm, The Point, 147 Hanover St.I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2013

what happened to cavendish?
    I know it isn't true, but some part of me is hoping that Contador has been sandbagging and letting thr other GC challengers wear themselves out. It would be pretty brilliant, but sadly not the case.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2013

that's a lot of minutes to let yourself get behind by/be confident you could pull back. (also i don't care for him, so i'm glad not even you believe in it=P)That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    Yeah, no doubt... 5+ minutes is too much so late in the game.

I used to dislike Contador, but I came around after he livened up the Vuelta last year.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2013

POST-STEAK CONTADOR IS MORE LIKEABLE FOR SOME WEIRD REASON.
    ALMOST EVERYONE LIKES HIM MORE.
    srsly, does nobody know how to hold a grudge?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2013

boo i wanted cav to winThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo