Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

HOW TO PUT OUT A FIRE?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    water, unless it's a grease fire, then baking soda or powder.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2013

Let the motherfucker burn, Paul.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    The more you know...clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Coal Chamber!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2013

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    You don't. YOU LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURN.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2013

WHAT COLORS SHOULD MY STOOL NOT BE?
    blackDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    bright orangeNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    white.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

HypercolorWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

seems like a pretty comprehensive list. i think it's safe to assume that all other colors are healthy and normal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

also dq: is clear a color?
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Any color that Oury makes grips in is a safe stool color, so yes."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    If it's green don't worry, you probably just ate too many Froot Loops.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2013 edited

I think stool color is a matter of taste.

6kidz:Any color that Oury makes grips in is a safe stool color, so yes.

Win.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Glow-in-the-darkYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2013

PARTY SPLATTERMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

HAHA

oh godMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    IM buying chainring today. Is 50/17 too big of a ratio???
    That all depends on what you want. It's too burly for me (I ride 46x17), but lotsa people ride something in that neighborhood just fine.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    49x17 for life!*

*or until my knees start to cry.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    went with a 48
    realized that the two hills on my commute would make me cry with that ratio
    •  
      CommentAuthorOG killersim
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2013 edited

Man up, I ride 50/17. I bet I have more grey hair than all of you too.
    XkneesXcanXbeXreplacedX'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I used to ride 49x15. That seems crazy to me now.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    killersim:Man up, I ride 50/17. I bet I have more grey hair than all of you too.
    XkneesXcanXbeXreplacedX
    breakless?
    charlieyoungblood:
    breakless?
    YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I rode 49x15 brakeless, but sadly not breakless. I think I broke everything on that bike at some point or another.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    breakless and brakeless.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Not true, killersim. You break hearts and promises all over town.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorMJ

charlieyoungblood:IM buying chainring today. Is 50/17 too big of a ratio???

I ride a 48/16 without an issue, 50/17 is just a tad lower so it shouldn't be a problem.
    I've already come to terms with the fact that Alex is burlier than I am. And just about everyone else.

I RIDE 46x17 WITH A BRAKE MY NAME IS EVAN AND I AM A WOOSIE

Also. Shah works on something ridiculous like 50x15 right?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    well. 48 17 it is.... my bike will have no stopping mechanisms so i dont really wanna demolish my knees
    surprisefries:I've already come to terms with the fact that Alex is burlier than I am. And just about everyone else.

im okay with this misconception.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^^^50x15?? Damn, pwned.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2013 edited

Redhead Ben had 50/13 on his EAI Bareknuckle, brakeless, but he's a giant, and he kept breaking things on it. I think he's running 50/15 now.

I've got 52/16 on Schwinnie, but not brakeless because, well, I like brakes, plus there's no way in hell I'm strong enough to safely stop her otherwise, and with only four skid patches that would be rough on my tire budget. Ulfric has the identical bike and identical setup.
    She's going to become 52/19 with the cog I got from 1putoutput, though. I did manage to skid her on the 52/16; it took all my might.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    If you're not running 69 gear inches you're doing it wrong -John allis
    Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2013

URGENT QUESTION
    WUT am i doing wrong?

i'm trying to figure out how to order tickets to acro cats (NOT FUCKING AROUND)
    but the website won't let me pick a date to attend on the top where it says "please select a date to attend"
    http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7345240813/eorg
    i know my work computer has weird security stuff on it - does this work for you folx?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy

oh noooooo. It's not working for me either.

maybe they're sold out?!
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

that is a possibility :(

http://circuscats.com/acrocats.html#.UfFX_dd4H-pMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy

^ I've got tickets for the 9pm show. I'll make sure to post some choice pictures!
    HOLY SHIT. WTB ACROCATS TIXXXX
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

PLEASE DO FANCY and thank you for trying the website

TED HOW CAN WE SNEAK IN OMG

LOOK AT THEIR TOUR BUSMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    IF IT WASN'T A CASTLE I WOULD BE MUCH MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT SNEAKING IN
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2013 edited

Ted, I always heard your people were good at getting into castles.

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

clockwork ted:IF IT WASN'T A CASTLE I WOULD BE MUCH MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT SNEAKING IN

hahaha i was thinking the same exact thing
    they keep the acrocats in a fucking armory :(Must be awful, being so fluffy.