Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

killersim:Some dude pulled a gun out around 4am outside the house and started shooting randomly.

End Times.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Awesome photos! Someone please do link us up to the long haired guys photos when they're out there.
    ^ Yeah, the pics are great.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2013

Hey, there were 3rd place prizes, too. I got a bunch of awesome stuff."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ah fuck, I think i was helping Derek put shit together for the third place stuff, Who got 3rd overall? I'll update the list. Sorry about that :/'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

goddamn, Shah got skinny and Bachez got bald.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben

killersim:The after party was great, many beers to be had. Some dude pulled a gun out around 4am outside the house and started shooting randomly. Doug Farley's bike was shot in the front wheel, the bullet is still in his tube. Very surreal, glad everyone is okay though!!
    wtf? someone from the race, or some rando outside?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Holy shit someone started shooting? God damn. Glad everyone is okay. fuck man. I wanna see the tube with the bullet in it though, that sounds wild.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    it was some random person on the street. There was a lot of yelling in the alley behind the house and then a dude ran around to the front, shot four rounds off and ran. Cars started peeling out and then the same thing happened down the block like 5 minutes later.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

jesus fuck.

that's wild as. glad no one was hurt.
    rad story.
    holy mother fucker.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRachel

I was outside when the first round of shots happened, it was insane. People fled like nothing I had seen before. I thought they were firecrackers at first so I stood in the road like a dumbass looking around.
    There were a bunch of us standing around the windows facing the street, we saw the dude wielding the gun and then everyone running. Im super glad everyone who was outside was okay. I thought it might have been fire crackers at first too until i saw the guys book it in the cars.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

better warranty that gatorskin. they said it was bombproof.

#gladnoonegotshot
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

SO FUNMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorchrisbutters
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2013 edited

Hey guys!

Sorry this took a while. I was hoping to get all the photos and stories about everything that happened before, during, and after the race but it's all coming in slowly over the week, besides the insanity you've read above. But for now, check out the standings.

1. John Blackler - 1st Male
    2. Julian - 2nd Male
    3. Becker - 3rd Male
    4. Kurt
    5. Crash
    6. Beardo
    7. Steve Beck
    8. Mike Blood
    9. Gypsy Paul
    10. Craig Roth - First out of Country
    11. Alex Carlson - 1st Female
    12. Bachez
    13. Shaw
    14. Keith
    15. Jimbo
    16. Doug!
    17. Roz - 2nd Female
    18. Bowser
    19. Malcom
    20. Brad
    21. Nat
    22. Andy - 3rd Female
    23. Sam
    24. Sam Nevins
    25. Yan
    26. Orlando
    27. Jacob + Jules (Number One Puppy)
    28. Bram
    29. Figget
    30. Marie
    31. Inman
    32. Longnecker
    33. Ryan
    34. Valerie
    35. Sam
    36. Nick
    37. Ethan
    38. Camillo
    39. Ryan Donovan
    40. Mike Mansour
    41. Jay
    42. Tibbs
    43. Andre
    44. Phil
    45. Melissa - First out of Town
    46. Gonzo
    47. Paul Smith
    48. Charlie
    49. Tim L - 2nd Place Barbara Streisand
    50. Spiller
    51. Jamie
    52. Matt
    53. Nosepicker - 1st fucking unicycle!
    54. Kyla
    55. Xena
    56. Merton - 1st Place Barbara Streisand
    57. Meg

Seriously. I can't say how awesome you all were, because you already know. Everyone survived and finished!

Also, we do have shirts left over. If anyone is interested lemme know and I'll check what sizes we have left and we can get you one. And to anyone who has already contacted me about this you've already been taken into consideration, I'm just terrible about getting back to people on the forum.

Thank you so much for everyone who helped out! We couldn't have done it without you! I'll be posting a blog about everything soon that will go into more thank you's. highlights, photos, about how we intentionally spread rumors about the race (oh man it was fun to hear those getting back to us) and all that jazz. But it's being held back due to photos coming in late and, well, you might have seen above, the whole...wheel getting shot thing, yeah kinda have to let that die down for a minute, if you know what I mean.

But again, thank you all for making this such a great time.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2013

Shitty to be the four people who finished after Nosepicker on a unicycle. They should all split DFL.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

For the record, Marie is from out of town (or as much from out of town as Melissa is)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

WHO IS GONZOOOOO