Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2013

Anyone doing critical mass today? I've never done it. Just curious if there would be a significant amount of people there if I check it out today.
    There will be a ton of people there. I think the general forum consensus is that we don't like it.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I have heard a lot of mixed reactions about it. I think the general idea is neat. Although most of what I read about it isn't exactly how I pictured it to be.
    I don't know, I might want to see for myself once. At least I will see first hand why people don't like it.
    What b-truff said, though there are people on here who go. You should go once, at least.

Also there is already a critical mass thread, with exactly the same title as this one.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

My bad, I guess I should have searched before I started this thread. I'm going to try and escape the office in time to get down there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I used to be a valet and have harbored a CM grudge for years because of what prickfaces some of them were while I was just trying to do my job for just above minimum wage.
    It's been years though, so I suppose I should make sure my hate rolodex is up to date. Report back.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I did read a couple articles about people riding in cm who were hassling drivers and peds. Not cool, man.
    That's why I stopped going. Cyclists were using it as an excuse to be an asshole and I think were contributing to the negative view of us.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

That's bogus. Well I'm gonna head down there in a few. Most likely going to miss it. But if anyone wants to ride shoot me an email. I want to test out my new cam