Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    My Dad had a Tercel when I was a kid in the early 80's, but it wasn't 4WD.

However, my sister and her friends went on Community Auditions around that time as a female doo-wop group called "The Tercels" after his car and won the day with their charming brand of 50's R&B.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2013

Paul, the weed thread is here.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

The Volvo of Toyotas."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Freewheel Burning:My Dad had a Tercel when I was a kid in the early 80's, but it wasn't 4WD.

However, my sister and her friends went on Community Auditions around that time as a female doo-wop group called "The Tercels" after his car and won the day with their charming brand of 50's R&B.

Hell yeah.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Shout out to Tercel Regulars in honor of that story.

•  
      CommentAuthorhowl

Tercels suck! 4WD Civc wagons 4 life, dawg.

Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    the only car i REALLLLLY wantsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

VW Golf Country

/thread
    ^now that's what's up!!!!
    The distinguishing features between this, and the Cryptid thread, become less stable with each post.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorgc

Shouldn't Y'all be over in the Crocs thread posting about Vibrams?

•  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013 edited

hey doggers, nothinz, and holeys are perfectly acceptable in the crocs thread. gotta learn that imitation is the best form of really good style.

but posting vibrams in the croc thread is like posting fj cruisers here.

here's to the amc pacer:

ETA 4x4 pacer
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013

Speaking of sweet/weird motor vehicles, I spotted this thing today:

Knowing how the bike version handles, I can not believe this shit is street legal, but I kind of like it."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

COME ON THAT'S A STRETCH
    Urals! Those things are awesome. They handle surprisingly well, so I've heard. It's a 2-wheel-drive, so it's more stable than a normal sidecar, or something like that.

http://www.imz-ural.com/

There used to be a camo one that parked on Seaport Boulevard a while ago, so maybe the guy got a new one? or it's spreading...Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    pshhh grow-up and get a real car
    Take-off everything but your rainboots
    I wondered when Alexi would find this thread.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i'm thinking of getting a tercel. yea, that's a toyotaMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    also acceptable
    Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

There's a red Ural that I've seen parked on Brattle St in Cambridge, and then I just saw it parked in Rockport this Sunday. It has a bunch of ski area bumper stickers on it (I definitely recall Jay Peak and Ragged Mt. on there), but the most distinguishing feature is definitely the big yellow "Follow me to Clobster!" bumper sticker right on the back of the sidecar. I have no idea what Clobster is, but the font was definitely "lobstery".

Whose ride is this?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^ Clobster :http://clobster.com/Location___Directions.htmlNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2013

That web site still gives absolutely no clue as to what Clobster is.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2013

did you follow it?
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2013

disregard all previous comments, buy Brat. or Unimog. actually, disregard that and buy ME a brat or a Unimog.
    Pff, screw that, and your pesky roadsurfaces too! Also, conventions as to appropriate photo size in the forum.

•  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2013

I need to know the top speed of that thing. Must be like, 1mph.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2013

surprisefries:I need to know the top speed of that thing. Must be like, 1mph.

yeah, screw that screwdrive. get yourself an Caspian sea monster, and get going!

Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.

Actually notNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2013

Craigglesofdoom:

Actually not

the music makes it so creepyMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2013 edited

^^^
    The whole time I was watching that video, I imagined the thing saying "Fuck you. Out of my way."

Found this beaut in the garage we take UA's truck to. 1941 Dodge Carryall that the owner has "Put way too much money into" according to our mechanic Jason.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Spotted this mean machine on the streets of Bend. Dig the cosmic gray paint job and the sick alloy rims.

I know yall are feelin it.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2014

One thing I really love about the Pacific NW is that it's relatively cold but they don't use salt, so you see all of these really old cars with paint and interiors in PERFECT condition.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2014

surprisefries:

HAHAHA!!!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2014

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    HELL YEAH OFFICIAL CAR

OF SANTA MF'ING CLAUSYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?

ALL RADYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ^^ I love how at 9 seconds in it is seemingly about to get stuck and they cut to another segmentI thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    I was behind a Tercel AWD yesterday while heading to Maine. It was, rightfully, lifted.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2014 edited

Paul is it ok if I post civic wagon and lil hobo photos here?
    yes. esp. because you proved yourself with the 4x4 pacer.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?