Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

hey all, i'm really hankering for pictures of butts...especially of people i know. if you happen to have a nude picture of your butt laying around, i also have bikes/parts to trade. i'd settle for a taint picture only if it's particularly sinister.

need this asap! my bikes are willing to move! i'm ~54cm (dongswidth).

i will also trade a butt picture of myself for a 1" wound up fork. any color except brown, blue, white, or black. hopefully made in 1997-1998.5, but doesn't have to be. 1" threadless OR threaded. i guess i could also make 1 1/8" work but that's not optimal. 1" - 18" steerer left (hoping for 17" but not a necessity).You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2013

Thanks for making me look at that!
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Paul__Jameson is back."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Pawl, I have a 1" wound up that is exactly what you want.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Craig you're gettin' my 1" wound up just telling me that.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

WHO'S THE REAL PAWL? AM I THE REAL PAWL? I AM PAWL. PAWL AM I. WE ARE PAWL.