Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2013

Heading out soon
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2013 edited

since you guys are scavenging...anyone want a bike travel case?
    it looks like this

My roommate left it behind because he mopeds now.
    I already have a travel case for my coupler bike so this one is free.

It closes with this big velcro strap. The latches could be straightened and it might lock.
    I would probably fix the latches but I already have a case.

Hollar at me before I put it on the curb tomorrow early morning.
    617.6ohsix.eight.5.thirtyseven

edit: I'm in Lower Allston right off Franklin by N Harvard.
    Twitter says good stuff on Newbury btwn Hereford & Gloucesteri mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2013 edited

Dibsssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Today is out for me. Might be able to doomroll tomorrow.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    If you end up rolling, swing by our place, we bought too many ice pops.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Bump.

It looms. Sun/Mon. I'm def gonna roam around both days. Anyone want to make a day(s) of it?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2014

my buddy already pciked up a thule bike carry case...lucky as...they're like $350 new
    Yeah...it IS already starting...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut

if anyone is looking for anything in particular i can keep an eye out. ill be rolling through brighton/brookline all evening looking for rich people stuff
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^I'm looking for a child trailer, or any kind of bike trailer that I can fit a corgi into. Will ply you with beer in exchange if you find one!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Here's a heatmap of allston christmas:

http://www.bryonwells.com/823-allston-christmas-where-to-find-the-best-gifts/Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    more like

(h/t t-honks)
    eta i should also credit bostonography for making it.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    HAHAHAHAHAHAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2014

I'm having a great allston christmas already, got a nice wooden desk and a vacuum cleaner!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2014

i wish i was around that weekend! mama needs a new dresser.

but not bedbugs i guess, sooo... it's coolMust be awful, being so fluffy.