Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

-Is the Cat thread really now more lifestyle choice than humor??? Is Joe really the new "cattoo" poster child???

-Did Sedition really have to answer the "What size is your seatpost" question this week? Do Stormy A. and J. Truant now know long kept secrets????

-Is Dora the next BFG "cattoo" artist???

-Is there really a "Comic Sans Appreciation" thread on the Brockton-based Toyota Tercel Forum????All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    -Will nuBen and Ganzoodle breakdance fight to the death, or will they settle it with BFF dong "cattoos"?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2013

oh i like thisMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2013

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013 edited

chr|s sedition:-Is the Cat thread really now more lifestyle choice than humor???
    YES
    chr|s sedition:Is Joe really the new "cattoo" poster child???
    Working on it. I missed Dan Bones this time. Will have cat tattoo somehow someway soon.
    chr|s sedition:-Did Sedition really have to answer the "What size is your seatpost" question this week?
    Yes
    chr|s sedition:Do Stormy A. and J. Truant now know long kept secrets????
    DQ Who gives a shit
    chr|s sedition:-Is Dora the next BFG "cattoo" artist???
    OMG PLEASE YES
    chr|s sedition:-Is there really a "Comic Sans Appreciation" thread on the Brockton-based Toyota Tercel Forum????
    Worse than HitlerWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013

Gilbert already has a cattoo.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

It's not a competition, Ben.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    -Did someone kill Woah girl! for being too fun? Were his remains built into Cambridge Bikes during their recent construction? Is the resulting curse why they have to sell so many SE Drafts?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorgc

http://bostonfixed.us/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=4207gone
    OFFICIAL BFG RUMOR MILL CHURNS OUT THIS ONE AT 7:20PM TODAY: killersim & fisticles = an item.

It's just a rumor, believe what you want to believe. Maybe she'll make a random announcement thread post later to confirm.
    THE BOSTON FIXED GEAR OFFICIAL RUMOR MILL IS AT IT AGAIN. IT'S OFFICIAL, 7:25, THERE'S A RUMOR GOING AROUND; SASSY JAMES:

Heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen. Perhaps he'll come and make a Random Announcement-thread post later to confirm.

Remember, believe what you want to believe, it's just a RUMOR!
    ^ You never cease to amaze me, in that acute, non-curable kind of way.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Are you saying I'm--does that mean you have cancer? BFG RUMOR MILL STRIKES AGAIN.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2013

fister don't make me come over thereMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben

FIST MAKES DORA COME, ROCK DEATH SEEMINGLY UNFAZED
    IS BFIXED DESCENDING INTO THE DARK DANK DEPTHS OF POLYAMOROUS LOVE TRIANGLES?

MORE AT 10I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthortinhat

as an actual "fag" i feel like I should feel offended, but coming from a dude who likes to stick a bike pump up his ass and fill himself up I guess I don't take it too seriously
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2013 edited

TINHAT USES HATE SPEECH AND VOWS PENETRATIVE BIKE PUMP REVENGE

MORE AT 10:30We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I'm waiting for the miniseries.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    tinhat:as an actual "fag" i feel like I should feel offended, but coming from a dude who likes to stick a bike pump up his ass and fill himself up I guess I don't take it too seriously
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Has anyone seen how skinny pfish has become? I've heard he has aids.Take-off everything but your rainboots
    I heard it was just the 24-Hour AIDS, an acute meth habit, or years of desperate living. The lines blend sometimes.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I am torn. On the one hand, why indulge Baron's trolling? He usually goes away if no one reacts. At the same time, I find his use of "fag" in his user name and in this thread to be hateful and don't think it has any place in this community. Particularly after two members who identified with this hate speech spoke out against it. I see that people have stuck it to him in their own way, which I appreciate. But I am surprised the mods haven't done anything about it. Maybe because he's an OG, or at least friends with OG's? It would be sad if LGBTQ cyclists felt unwelcome here."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2013 edited

I don't want to live in a world where people are such pussies that *this* is considered an unsafe environment. And I'd rather have Pfist's provocation than the kind of humorless progressive handwringing that sucks the fun out of everything by overanalyzing it until its got the appeal of premasticated baby food. That being said, I celebrate the balance. Your brand of neurotic, masturbatory self-indulgence is a part of the circle of life too, and it's all good as long as no side tries to exterminate the other. Namaste.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I think it's fair to say that the collective "we" here have a bit of a problem when it comes to saying things that make other forum members uncomfortable (just reacting to what other members have said in the past).

That said, it's also open policy not to wade into censoring people (past issues with this aside).

Btw if they take my appendix out its getting its own account and it won't qualify as me talking to myself.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

joeyfresh:I don't want to live in a world where people are such pussies that *this* is considered an unsafe environment. And I'd rather have Pfist's provocation than the kind of humorless progressive handwringing that sucks the fun out of everything by overanalyzing it until its got the appeal of premasticated baby food. That being said, I celebrate the balance. Your brand of neurotic, masturbatory self-indulgence is a part of the circle of life too, and it's all good as long as no side tries to exterminate the other. Namaste.

Just because it doesn't offend you, doesn't mean it's not offensive."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Also, you would know a masturbatory post if you saw one, right Joe?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I find Boston in general to be a shit-on-or-be-shat-upon kinda town.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Free speech is good stuff. It allows people to self-disclose what space dildos they really are. It sometimes can also make for really good, funny, edgy humor.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Every post here since mine made me giggle at least a little.
    Also, how the eff does tinhat know I like to stick bike pumps up my ass to make fart noises? Fuck, I really drank a lot back in the day...
    ^^ FU or GTFO?
    oh, but seriously, people, shut up.
    dude, if there's LBGT members here, they're me.
    bostonfixed is mostly a bunch of faggy, whiny pussies, except sassy james, who i admire and respect and is endeared to me like a father figure, as he is 40+ years old. i just calls 'em as i sees 'em.

I take it back. Using the word "fag" and "pussy" is against religion, or something. I shouldn't use those words bearing negative connotation; what will the children think?

I do kinda enjoy that I can still make ya'll go all sloppy-vaginus.
    6kidz:I am torn. On the one hand, why indulge Baron's trolling? He usually goes away if no one reacts. At the same time, I find his use of "fag" in his user name and in this thread to be hateful and don't think it has any place in this community. Particularly after two members who identified with this hate speech spoke out against it. I see that people have stuck it to him in their own way, which I appreciate. But I am surprised the mods haven't done anything about it. Maybe because he's an OG, or at least friends with OG's? It would be sad if LGBTQ cyclists felt unwelcome here.

Please don't ever refer to anyone on this site as "OG." Ugh.

Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck wit. People on the internet are either trolls or butthurt. TIGAH STYLE!
    This thread is now about Wu-Tang

Get tha money, dolla dolla bill ya'll!
    Cash. Rules. Everything. Around. Me.
    ^ Quite the whiny post. How ironic. Oh, I forgot. Sincerity is the new irony.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ya'll ever seen Ghost Dog? Fuck, the RZA is a GENIUS.
    Rza said,
    “Jesus said, ‘Take me off the pedestal and polish your vessel.’” What makes you
    different is what makes you special.
    Baron Fagrot:...makes you special.

Indeed. In that Olympic kind of way.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortinhat

My post ought to have been taken more literally.

I'm really not offended, although I feel like I ought to be. I've encountered him a few times in person and realized he's no threat to me. I get the ironic troll thing; it doesn't bother me, even if I think it's a little... *makes jerk-offy motion with hand*

Also, he literally sticks a bike pump up his ass. That part, too, was meant to be taken literally. Fringe-sexual that I am, I've never done that.

Pfister, keep doing what you do buddy. God bless. Namaste.
    chr|s sedition:
    Baron Fagrot:...makes you special.

Indeed. In that Olympic kind of way.

I still find it curious how some forms of derogatory-reference people have a problem with, and others no one says a thing.
    tinhat:

Also, he literally sticks a bike pump up his ass. That part, too, was meant to be taken literally. Fringe-sexual that I am, I've never done that.

He's right, y'know. I did do that. Though I like the hypocrisy of complaining about others who and then yourself judging someone's character based on sexual outlets (of which making myself fart is definitely one, according to tinhat). You're a smart person.
    God damn, I revel in this so hard. I love checking this shit in the morning and seeing all the grand, amazing responses I got. It's like, how do you people even function in the real world, let alone know how to use the internet and have your own forum? I'm fully amazed. I feel like I'm prodding a sedated orangutan at the zoo with a poo stick.

I mean, c'mon ya'll. I said this thread was now about WU. TANG. Fuck, keep up, and stop derailing my thread.

Fits are for children. I throw hissies.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2013

Baron Fagrot:God damn, I revel in this so hard. I love checking this shit in the morning and seeing all the grand, amazing responses I got. It's like, how do you people even function in the real world, let alone know how to use the internet and have your own forum? I'm fully amazed. I feel like I'm prodding a sedated orangutan at the zoo with a poo stick.

Margaret fuckin Mead
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2013

Dq why do people assume that fist isn't a "lgbtq cyclist"?

heteronormative bias?gone
    ^ Implies that a member of Group X can not make a member of the same group feel unwelcome. I mean, we all know that it is impossible for black people to say racist stuff, women to say sexist stuff, etc., right?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.