Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013

DOT fluid tastes like Werther's candy
    isopropanol tastes like painDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

nuggetross's mom tastes the way a baby's coffin smellsWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    rancid butter tastes like blue cheese

rancid whipped cream tastes like burnt plastic smellsDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorgc

Blue loctite tastes sweet, like a fake sugar sweet tastegone
    spearmint lip balm + chocolate = tastes like weed smellsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Icy Hot tastes like Wint-O-Green lifesavers.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

^ever make the mistake of applying to the inner thigh region? Shit is like napalm on your junk.
    Duh, how do you think I got it in my mouth?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Oh! Did you get the same burning sensation throughout your innards?
    chalk tastes like chalk.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorben

Inhaling a burning piece of paper wrapped around a large piece of mulch tastes like smoke.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

GUYS WHAT DOES CHICKEN TASTE LIKE??
    The glue pellets used for paperback binding taste like plain cooked pasta.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Triflow tastes like candy banana stuffTake-off everything but your rainboots
    Joe's dick tastes like menstraul bloodTake-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorryan t

^Prolly better than those flies you ate last Christmas
    Boston wash tastes, unsurprisingly, like dirty salt.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2013

Stormy Arthur:Joe's dick tastes like menstraul blood
    Your mom is past menopause. It's not menstrual blood you tasted.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    the basement rooms near my shop taste like week old vomit smels
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013

Alpo tastes like SPAM.

Purina Beneful Quacks taste *exactly* like regular Goldfish crackers.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

La Mammas tastes good as fuck
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

dimethylsulfoxide, i.e. DMSO, tastes just like garlic when you spill it on your hand (yes, it's terrifying), and you really shouldn't eat it because it's a terrible solvent and it will bring whatever else you had on your hand into your body and that's a really, really bad thing.
    geneticswag:dimethylsulfoxide, i.e. DMSO, tastes just like garlic when you spill it on your hand (yes, it's terrifying), and you really shouldn't eat it because it's a terrible solvent and it will bring whatever else you had on your hand into your body and that's a really, really bad thing.

I've never had the get-it-on-your-hands taste thing but I had the good fortune of direct-to-tongue exposure. yeeesh.

Oh and D2O tastes like H2O.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Chloroform is a fun smell
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

That's what I tell all the 9 year olds.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    That means DMSO a good solvent. I tried the mixing it with lemon juice thing, didn't work for me.

Some people say it cures arthritis. Maybe that's why it keeps getting banned.

Oh and chloroform smells fun, but ether (diethyl, obvs) smells funner.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Damn my slang and mixing adjectives... we were on the same page.

It used to be prescribed for arthritis, back in the 50s or something, but then grandmas kept putting it on their hands after lotion, then grandma has a circulatory system full of lotion, which isn't so hot for grandma.

Yes.
    Haha.

I know at least one person who still uses it. Not a grandma either.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013

Tap Magic for aluminum smells like big red gum but it sure doesn't taste like it
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2014

Despite its cinnamonny and syrupy smell rapid tap cutting fluid tastes like neither of thosegone
    I missed this thread.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D