Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2013

Do you have a bike rack?

I really do have to be back by 3pm, so if we're getting back at 5/6 and I can't bring a bike and ride home then I can't go.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I can lend a bike rack to whomever so ^that can happensomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    my car can't take a bike rack'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    if we promptly leave at 10 I'm sure we can get back by 3. I think last year we were back in the city by then even after going to Maple Barn and the liquor store.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2013 edited

Works for me. I'll be there a few minutes early.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

The apple picking a few years back was my first bfg event. I rode in doublel's jeep and was very nervous and in retrospect may have been cock-blocking her and the other guy that rode in the front seat. I broke out of my shell by tea bagging seanile mick with a bundle of apples. So many feels right now."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

killersim:my car can't take a bike rack

hitch mounted, bra.
    ^^ glad i could helpsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Friendiversary, y'all!We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Sitting in front of toscaninis when you nerds get here. We're leaving promptly at 10, call me if you're late. Fourone4 seven02 Sixthree61'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2013

That was fun. But now I realize I don't have a pot big enough to cook all the applesauce I want to make!I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    lulzsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2013

APPLE PICKING KELLS EDITION SUNDAY OCTOBER 6Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2013

BUT I HAVE TO WORK ON SUNDAY :(I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I WANT IN ON THATNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2013

dora:APPLE PICKING KELLS EDITION SUNDAY OCTOBER 6

BUMP BUMP BUMP

uh...where are we going???Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:APPLE PICKING KELL SEDITION SUNDAY OCTOBER 6
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2013

Yo, I'm in. Need details, please. Start a new thread?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2013

This is the thing we bought that I was talking about on Monday: Skip to 1:00 to see the magic happen.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus