Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    worth itsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    seanile mick:worth it
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013

surprisefries:
    seanile mick:worth it and fuck whoever stinkied this ill bet you hate puppies and rainbows too you asshole
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben

•  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

two rights makin a wrongi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Not vegan, bro.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Kitty Pie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2013

Terrifying Martha Stewart babies-as-food costumes (including baby pie):
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THREAD EVER :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

also
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

thank you kells partiers for letting me know about this!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^ Letting you know...about this thread?!?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2013

bump just becauseWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^^yes! work has been too insane for internetting lately, and the partiers were like, yo there is a thread dedicated to you on the forum.

:DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

ben:

i love this. i was thinking about this while i was falling asleep last night and it made me LOLMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

HEY DORA

Maggie and I are talking about getting a Maine Coon kitten so Mufasa will have a friend.

What do you think about this idea?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

can i come over?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

but for real

does mufasa like cats?

cats that like cats are happier around other cats. if he is a social guy, i'd say that's a great idea!
    but cats that don't like other cats are mad and miserable at the sight of another cat and would prefer to be the only human attention-getters :)

if you're not sure if mufasa will like other cats, it's a good idea to have a play date with another cat to see how he reacts! :D I'd volunteer to bring over Logan, but he despises other animals (except for ferrets)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    i can bring Morris over sometime, he's to stupid to know whats going on anyway and probably will just think Mufasa is Henry.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Dora: He grew up around two other cats, so I think this is the first time he's lived without feline company. For a long time, the crazy lady drug addict owner we rescued him from was in a coma and wasn't even around so it was just a cat party all the time apparently.

Alex: haha, let's do it.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Also, I like the idea of using this thread for asking dora for advice on things. Every questions starts HEY DORA and then she dispenses practical advice for modern living.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^^^ there you go! i was going to volunteer you alex, but then i didn't want to volunteer you ;) haha

cat partyyyyyy!

^haha! GET READY! :D
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Maine coon kittens are always a good idea. Is this even a question?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

HEY DORA IS YOUR FAT CHANCE DONE YET?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

NO :( I NEED A 1" THREADLESS SQUISH FORK HALP

OTHERWISE YES IT IS DONE BUY IT PLEASEMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

HEY DORA

Long time reader, second time writing in.
    I feel conflicted about specifically seeking a particular breed and for wanting a kitten (because older cats generally get dissed and because I don't want to be shallow).
    So where do I find Maine Coon kittens and how do I tell myself I'm not awful for having a preference?

-Confused in CambridgeWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    See. This just what I was saying. There needs to be public cat parks.

"Cat party." People need to, socially, get their cats together more often.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    BYOKATNIPAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

dora:NO :( I NEED A 1" THREADLESS SQUISH FORK HALP

OTHERWISE YES IT IS DONE BUY IT PLEASE

HEY DORA NO THANKS I HAVE A MTB THO"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    joeyfresh:Coonfused in Cambridge
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

I HOPE ANY CHANCE I GET WILL BE FAT. 4sale? i'm spending all my $$ on bikes lately. this seems to be relevant to my interests.
    joeyfresh:Also, I like the idea of using this thread for asking dora for advice on things. Every questions starts HEY DORA and then she dispenses practical advice for modern living.

I second that emotioni mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    YES! BFG totally needs an advice column. Like Dumb Questions, but more socially awkward and obtuse type stuff.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

HEY DORA WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE ON FEMINISM IN THE MEDIA?

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/5-reasons-why-some-critics-are-hating-doves-real-beauty-sketches-video-148772

It's a late pass, but I want to hear people's thoughts but not via the comments section."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2013

joeyfresh:HEY DORA

Long time reader, second time writing in.
    I feel conflicted about specifically seeking a particular breed and for wanting a kitten (because older cats generally get dissed and because I don't want to be shallow).
    So where do I find Maine Coon kittens and how do I tell myself I'm not awful for having a preference?

-Confused in Cambridge

haha
    SO
    petfinder!
    is awesome (petfinder.com)
    cuz you can look for maine coon kittens who are in a shelter!
    so regardless, you will be rescuing an animal from a shelter (which is awesome)
    you are finding a buddy for your existing kitty (which is awesome)
    and your existing kitty is a kitty who you adopted as an older kitty anyway (which is awesome)

there are a lot of differences between breeds of cats, so to want to get two that are the same breed and have similar baseline characteristics is a logical thing. i think when it crosses over to I MUST HAVE THE MOST PUREBRED MAINE COON DESCENDED FROM LORD MAINE COON CAT KING THE VII that shit gets a little cray/unethical and breeders purposefully inbreed sometimes and fuck up everything. and they are selling living things for a profit, which is just weird.

SO, in conclusion
    petfinder.com
    and
    you are a dedicated cat dad and have good intentions and you are awesome for touching on these points in your quest for cat guy #2 :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

Nuggetross:I HOPE ANY CHANCE I GET WILL BE FAT. 4sale? i'm spending all my $$ on bikes lately. this seems to be relevant to my interests.

I advise you to go to Community to check it out!! But go next week cuz we goin to vegas tomorrow morning :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

6kidz:HEY DORA WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE ON FEMINISM IN THE MEDIA?

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/5-reasons-why-some-critics-are-hating-doves-real-beauty-sketches-video-148772

It's a late pass, but I want to hear people's thoughts but not via the comments section.

Hi Ben
    Thank you for tuning into our program this week!

The Dove ad campaigns have been...good intentioned? Maybe? But conservative. I mean, they are a huge corporation. I don't expect them to launch a ground breaking ad campaign or anything. They make Axe.

I like that the video touches on the fact that, yes these women are too critical of themselves. but, like the article says, the video doesn't touch on the fact that there are systemic faults within our society that cause women to hate themselves. it makes it seem like these particular women are just critical of themselves and they have low self esteem and it's their fault.

ALSO, the biggest thing for me is that they compare the two sketches and enforce that one is prettier and one less pretty! Saying, "Oh if I really did look like that sketch I'd be ugly, but I don't so I'm not ugly" is still saying that someone who looks like the "less pretty" sketch is ugly. and SO WHAT if like, that one woman's face was actually as round as she described. It's STILL saying, "IF YOU DON"T LOOK LIKE X YOU ARE UGLY" and/or "IF YOU DO LOOK LIKE X YOU ARE UGLY".

And most people are white, most people are thin or thinish, they are all somewhat attractive in some way and they are all young-ish. this ad campaign is like a wolf in sheep's clothing type of a deal.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    this thread just keeps getting betterDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

HEY DORA CAN YOU PICK ME UP LATER
    • CommentAuthorben

Who the hell Stinky'ed this!?!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2013

rock death:HEY DORA CAN YOU PICK ME UP LATER

I gotchu

I have a question; can mods see who stinky things?
    How drunk do we have to get Evan so he spills the beans? I know it was Ella but I just want to make sure :D
    I tried to post a gif of the Seinfeld "he schnapped me!" thing but I'm on a plane and I can't figure it outMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    No! We can't see who stinked it! :(All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^Can confirm, sadly. But if you get me like, chilly willy drunk I'll make some shit up.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    IT WAS DEF ME YO.
    FRENEMIES.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    dora:I have a question; can mods change entire threads to different default fonts?
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ^That can only be done by Brandonc i imagine, by changing the site's cssNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    i don't know enough computer to even try.

however a mod could edit every post to comic sans, one by one.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D