Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Who's going tonight?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2013

I was about to ask about this too. I heard people are meeting at the common. I'm home now and can meet you there whenever.
    As usual, I am working tonight. I will prolly swing by for the first part, and then break off for work.

From the Facebook Page:
    7:30 Meet @ Common's Band Stand
    8:30: RideAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2013

Thanks for the info, I'll see you there.
    James/Helena, how was rest of it?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2013

Well, there was a couple minor bike to bike crashes along the way, due to some idiotic riding. But other than that, it was a great ride, perfect weather. We went out to some reservation in JP, it was my first time going out there so I'm not sure exactly.
    ^ Yeah, that dude who right hooked Helena was acting more like a car than a cyclist. But in true BFG form, she only spilled a insignificant amount of her beer.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2013 edited

Yea I don't know what his deal was, just making unnecessary moves. she did handle it like a champ ha. The second one caused a dominoe effect, someone swerved in front and stopped short with no warning. Now my front wheel hits my toe
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2013

Is this going down tonight? Time? Place?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2013

Is this going down tonight? Time? Place?