Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2013

Errybody was/is hereI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2013

Dopest bfixed event in years
    I don't want to hear about. Fuckin' kidney stones ruin everything. I hiss.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2013 edited

rock death:Dopest bfixed event in years
    Yes.

Also the last night ever of Brogan's Run. Now it'll be some bar/restaurant combo.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    This should happen again. We could invade the new Brogan's and attempt to make it our own, or choose a new venue.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I feel like the most successful gatherings are done on the shortest noticesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^Yep.

QUESTION TO MISTER COLLINS DID YOU EVER NOTICE THE DRUGS IN YOUR BEERDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    This selfish lady can't decide if I want more Allston-Brighton events because I'm lazy, or because it makes sense to have some stuff halfway between JP and Somerville, even if not that many people live in Allston anymore.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    It's more of a night-of-the-week issue for me than a location one, which is why I was all
    surprisefries:LET'S GO MONDAY NIGHT
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2013

Next stop -- Bus Stop Pub?
    I wish I could have come out. This is a week I need beer - the reason and relief to my financial destitution.
    tyler:Next stop -- Bus Stop Pub?
    I wish I could have come out. This is a week I need beer - the reason and relief to my financial destitution.

ini mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    LET'S GO NEXT MONDAY NIGHTDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Wait, this is too soon to plan. Nobody's gonna come now. Shit.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

I'm in. I got first game of dahts.
    • CommentAuthorben

surprisefries:Wait, this is too soon to plan. Nobody's gonna come now. Shit.
    I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Fuck yeah, Monday club! Make it so!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    surprisefries:^Yep.

QUESTION TO MISTER COLLINS DID YOU EVER NOTICE THE DRUGS IN YOUR BEER

wait what I wasn't even there

was i?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    WRONG COLLINSYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

^I'm the mister Collins he's referring to. And that would explain why I just woke up an hour ago
    Kush Coma.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    OHHHH

ok.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Oh man it never occurred to me that you two are related.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Yep. That's my little bro.
    You poor bastardsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I want this to be true more than anything.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Zack! Bus Stop has a table, albeit a shitty bar table, but a table none the less. I could def get next Monday night off, and after we get wasted, Evan can kill all of us with a pick-up Rugby game across the street at Smith...or, drunken kickball in the dark. If I don't go home bleeding, this event will be a total fail.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Bus Stop Doom, and then tweed jousting at Smith (e.g. FUCK POLO!)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

Oooooooooo! Is it free to play?
    Coin op. $1 a game.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I don't drink in bars enough anymore."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Well this is shaping up to be awesome.
    joeyfresh:I want this to be true more than anything.

Yeah well I'm a fucking Mod and I said it's so.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    What time next monday? I can make it this time since it's closer.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    8pm?
    9pm?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2013

Dude it's a bar. Go there when you feel like drinking and leave when you feel like going home or when they kick you out.
    ^ Duh. Yeah. The question is what time are drinking buddies going to be there.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Craigglesofdoom:What time next monday? I can make it this time since it's closer.

Family reunion!
    8pm is good for me.

Yea?
    wirktk88:
    Craigglesofdoom:What time next monday? I can make it this time since it's closer.

Family reunion!

I look forward to this!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Fuck the scratch tickets. This is the Color of Money. If Zack comes, he and I will go head-to-head at pool (both of us have been playing most of our lives). Prizes for best Tom Cruise impression. Side bets only allowed in beer-dollars.

8pm!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I love that this is becoming a regular thing.

I'll be there 'round about 10:30pm.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    is there a pool table there? Because I will bring my own cue and my game face.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

YO CHRIS
    we're going to have to go after the story slam thingWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^ RIGHT!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    killersim:is there a pool table there? Because I will bring my own cue and my game face.

Bring it! BFG needs its own "Black Widow" (Jeanette Lee). My cues are billiard cues (as in 3 Cushion billiards), and not "pocket billiard" cues. 3 Cushion is actually the game I've been playing most of my life. Mere "pool" is an after thought. :)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben

^
    I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Pool is ok... But who's down to bring a scrabble board??
    wowDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^ The real cue game.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

I might be able to come... and Chris, I have two cues -- I'll let you borrow one. If I'm there.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

wirktk88:Pool is ok... But who's down to bring a scrabble board??

Whoa, nerd! I would throw down in a drunken scrabble match.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Challenge accepted.