Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Blitz:I might be able to come... and Chris, I have two cues -- I'll let you borrow one. If I'm there.

Weight?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2013

HEY CHRIS DO YOU EVEN LIFT BROWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2013

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TYLER I WILL BUY YOU A BEER FOR COMING UP WITH THIS IDEA

i am going to play 1000 2 chainz songs in a row from the juke box

ALSO WE ARE PLAYING FLIP CUPS if we get drunk enough. WHISKEYVODKAS FOR ALLMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2013 edited

chr|s sedition: Weight?
    Kind of a personal question.

But, if you must know... 19oz.

I think my pool cue weighs that much too.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

this can get a sticky?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

:D
    19oz! Perfect. That's what I use when playing pool. My billiard cures are 17.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    KONFIRMED. I have the entire night off on Monday.

J.FRESH and I are going to one of those Mass Mouth story events early in the evening. I (and Joe???) will be over to the Bus Stop afterwards.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ROLL CALL FOR BUS STOP

Tyler
    Marianna
    Evan
    Dora
    Nerdo?
    Me
    James
    Zack?
    The Rock Death
    Craig
    Alex/Killersim
    WHOA GIRL?
    Jesse Fuckface?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^lolol

21oz or GTFODFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

^^ I will probably come, at least for a little bit. It was really awesome to finally meet Ben and surprisefries in the flesh last time. And I need to witness this James/Craig brutha-from-anutha-mutha reunion.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^ and you always add humor to any gathering, even if it is just us "little people."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I may stop by after work."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    ^^^likewise!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

chr|s sedition:^ and you always add humor to any gathering, even if it is just us "little people."

NEXT GATHERING: BFG RED HOUSE/CHARLIES KITCHEN $0.50 OYSTER EATING/BALCONY SPITTING CONTEST DOUBLE FEATURE::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2013

Wait, where is this happening again?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorben

I'll most likely plan to probably be there, maybe.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

pocky:
    chr|s sedition:^ and you always add humor to any gathering, even if it is just us "little people."

NEXT GATHERING: BFG RED HOUSE/CHARLIES KITCHEN $0.50 OYSTER EATING/BALCONY SPITTING CONTEST DOUBLE FEATURE

I think we should keep this to bars that don't have websites
    nerdo:Wait, where is this happening again?

The Bus Stop Pub, 252 Western Ave, across-ish from the Allston polo court.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I think we should keep this to bars that don't have patrons with teeth.

Fixed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOG killersim
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2013 edited

chr|s sedition:
    I think we should keep this to bars that don't have patrons with teeth.

Fixed.

Next stop Durty Nellies'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

surprisefries:
    nerdo:Wait, where is this happening again?

The Bus Stop Pub, 252 Western Ave, across-ish from the Allston polo court.

Aha! I have never been in that place, didn't recall its name. Thanks! There is a 75% chance of a Nerdo sighting.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^woo!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Sedat|on: In.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

killersim:
    Next stop Durty Nellies

Durty Nellies disqualified due to website. Not sure about teeth.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I am so excited about this you guys you don't even knowNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Craigglesofdoom:I am so excited about this you guys you don't even know
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2013

I may bring along my bike-curious roommate.
    TOMORROW.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2013

THIS SOCIAL EVENT MAY NOT BE FOR YOUWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    what time are people going?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Prolly circa 8:30 for me and JFRESH. There may be a haiku battle tonight.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2013

I can make it there by 8:30-9:00.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

chr|s sedition:Prolly circa 8:30 for me and JFRESH. There may be a haiku battle in which I am destroyed tonight.
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

8:30/9 sounds perfect

if i walk there am i still allowed to come? :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    8:30-9 is ideal. I will split it and do 8:45Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    i will be at the polo courts until people show up. Also, who's the Mod getting crazy with the stickies?'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorben

I blame SF for this one, and Sedition for Dora's.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I stickied this last week but not this week.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I stickied your mom last week and this week.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I didn't sticky this one, but I have NO ISSUE sticking events on short term basis provided they are destucked post event in a prompt manner.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^Agreed, although this seems to get bumped enough to not need it.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

I'm won't be going, I only attend events that aren't blown up on the internet
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Hell on feels looks pretty good.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorOG killersim
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2013 edited

.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorben

,I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    !DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    New contest tonight, who can ride their bike highest up into the tornado.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:New contest tonight, who can ride their bike highest up into the tornado.

Yeah. Holy space fuckings.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

uhhhh so I forgot my debit card in the ATM machine this morning and it got eaten. Post five. Anyone wanna cash a personal check for $20? YOU KNOW IM GOOD FOR IT