Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^HAH

Yeah I volunteer to spot youNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2013

:D
    Tyler and I are here. Get yer asses over.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I'm here where you at?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

On my way, stopping to pick up my girlfriend. Then put her down. Then ride to the bar.

Also, word from Joe is that he and Chris will be there "maybe 9:45".
    That was fun.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2013

chr|s sedition:That was fun.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I like you people.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    WHERE TO NEXT

I suggest Karaoke night.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorben

Craigglesofdoom:90s Karaoke night.
    I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Way better than Derp Ellum. But I liked my beer there better.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Also: HOLY SHIT I WAS SEEN IN PUBLIC.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    nerdo:Also: HOLY SHIT I WAS SEEN IN PUBLIC.

As was I
    Guess that's my quota for the next 3 monthsTake-off everything but your rainboots
    WAIT. Nerdo was there? How did I miss that.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2013 edited

I was the dour guy next to Alexi. You were playing pool for most of the time I was there. EDIT: I'M ALSO A GHOST.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2013 edited

but darker.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    nerdo:I was the doughy guy next to Alexi.
    Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2013

:(Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2013

Dammit, now I feel bad.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    lollin'

You lookin' good, BB.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Punk Tuesdays at machine is STILL going, unbelievably. I've only been once. They were playing Naseua when I walked in. It's legit. BFG drunk fest this week?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2013

I'm in.
    Oh damn, I'd go to that.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2013

i want to go to that every week but 1) work and 2) the spoke is on tuesdays but after the shop closes for the season i am 100% down to go!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^ When it closes?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2013

we are kind of closing two fold this year

we have to close for the winter because there's no heat in the shop and it gets too cold to do our jobs
    but we are also closing for the winter because we have to move by december
    uh anyone know anyone that wants to give us free rent?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I'm free tonight. Let's do this
    I'm def going with best friend (doesn't bike). Will prolly be there 10/10:30ish.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Cool. I assume they have a TV for the game.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2013 edited

dora:uh anyone know anyone that wants to give us free rent?

Build a huge shed in the Kells backyard?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

The Kells will be the temp home of all of the TCS stuff for the winter, but in the long run it's not really our target audience/neighborhood, ya know? :/Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Dora, I'll be at the Spoke tonight.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

SICK! i had the shittiest day at work ever and i can use some friend time :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

gah I wanted to go to the spoke to score some RACK but alas rumor has it I'll be napping before the MidEast open mic..
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

o0o0 i like when there are rumors of a nap!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

chr|s sedition:Punk Tuesdays at machine is STILL going, unbelievably. I've only been once. They were playing Naseua when I walked in. It's legit. BFG drunk fest this week?

I'm picturing something like this:

PunkerWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Tyler, tell me more about this MidEast open mic...We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I heard Joeyfresh's birth name is "Ernest"."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

chr|s sedition:I'm def going with best friend (doesn't bike). Will prolly be there 10/10:30ish.

Here with sourman
    dora:i want to go to that every week but 1) work and 2) the spoke is on tuesdays but after the shop closes for the season i am 100% down to go!

Next Tuesday?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    bugger. i go to ny on tuesdaysomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2013

joeyfresh:Tyler, tell me more about this MidEast open mic...

late pass!
    It's a comedy open mic. Sign up around 9, you get 5 mins on stage. The last few times I've been there have been over 30+ sign ups. A friend of mine is working on a lot of material and appreciates some feedback, so I've been supporting him. Most people seem to know each other and there's a nice community vibe. That being said, it's an open mic - so sometimes it's shit. It's an interesting dynamic to see the same people tweak their sets week after week though. Some people really turn it around in a week's time.
    You could probably do a storyslam type of thing, as long as there was a comedic element. This is pretty straight "comedy".
    No cover, no minimum drinks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Sweet. Let me know the next time you're going?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

Will do! In all likeliness, next week. We haven't done the past two weeks. I'll hit you up cuz
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

chr|s sedition:
    dora:i want to go to that every week but 1) work and 2) the spoke is on tuesdays but after the shop closes for the season i am 100% down to go!

Next Tuesday?

so down for this coming tuesday! it's extra perfect cuz i am off on wednesday. ohhh yeaaa! :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben

How i read that:

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I love that this thread also reads "Wee Knight Ragers," which is the only thing better than weeknight ragers.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^^i mean, that's how i would have said it so...Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i want 1000 of those macho hats to go around putting on people when they're acting macho. that would be hilarious. and i love how that dude and snooki share glasses styleMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

^also throw a slim jim their way. I will act so macho for that.