Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2013 edited

It's that time AGAIN!
    Let's celebrate the end of festivities with Monday Night Drinkin'. This coming Monday (DEC 30th)I say, LA SILHOUETTE a vingt heures? (8pm)
    December?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2013

yep!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2014

going to slay big buck hunter and drink a gallon of creme de menthe at english's cottage in south boston tonight
    • CommentAuthorgc

alex did 5 carbombs and put 60 straight minutes of dropkick murphy's on the jukeboxgone
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

And still lost that fight with the 65 year old man
    goddamn, good hustle.

'twas too far in the wrong direction for meDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2014

i will def go to a southie bar on a weekday that is not mondayMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2014

Let's see if the "stinkin lincoln" is all it's cracked up to be
    I am so there.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben

I work 4-9 but will try to come by afterI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    hell yes

eta I'll be there after band practice, probably around 10:15pm or so.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

tinyhonkshus:I am so there.
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

I'm in.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2014

This still on?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    surprisefries:hell yes

eta I'll be there after band practice, probably around 10:15pm or so.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

THIS IS CANCELLED STAY INSIDE
    SHELTER IN PLACE at the Linc'DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    oooo! looks like band practice is ending early, should be there by 9:30, don't reveal the nuggzbutt secrets before I get thereeeeeeeeeeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    What tiiiiiiiiem?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I'm here now for a minute."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Well, nobody seemed be here, so I'm thinking I'm gonna go home and drink by myself.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben

sorry guys, work ended late and i was too tired to bike out.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Y'all have no faith or something. I got there at 9ish? Ended up being me, Hila, Dora, and bAlex. Good times.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2014

It would be more attractive to trek out to that shithole if there were some official time listed. Or maybe that's too much commitment for bfixed. ;)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    OH SHIT we forgot the punching!

(FTR I said what time I would be there.)DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    DIVE BAR MONDAY. MARY ANN'S. CLEVELAND CIRCLE. GET YOUR BC ON.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    VIETNAMESE FOOD AT SA PA BEFORE AND/OR AFTERi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    WHUT TYME?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    8pm?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2014

i probably won't be able to make it but edited the event for tonight
    If I don't get a few more confirmations I think we should maybe postpone.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    not sure if I have band practice. If yes, can make it around 10. if no, can make it earlier.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I'm trying to get someone to cover my shift at work. TBA.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2014

we have a house meeting and i have to unpack all my shit from this weekend, but i want to hang!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    change of plans, I have to stay in tonight :/DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    rock dathe:i probably won't be able to make it but edited the event for tonight

thanks, btwi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Okay guys, I'm not going alonei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Does anyone want to revisit Dive Bar Monday at Mary Ann's? BC is out for the semester, and also I am quitting my job.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2014

The best dive bar is The Drinking Fountain in JP. Joeyfresh can attest. We should hit that place sometime.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2014

sure"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Drinking Fountain passes the website test too. Next time.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2014 edited

I got laid off today under the best circumstances imaginable, so I'm free and down.

Also, yes. Drinking Fountain. The kitchen is closed on Mondays, so it's BYOF.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I love dive bar mondays, will do my best to come hangDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    BRING BACK DIVE BAR MONDAYSi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2016

Sounds like you are volunteering to resurrect them. You should!

I will actually be at a gig in Hartford for much of May and might be convinced to show up...::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    One is in the works at Mary Ann's after BC commencementi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    WOULDDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2016

Yes please
    Walked past Mary Ann's today. They don't even have a sign anymore. Such dive, much bar.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy