Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Maybe they figure the new crop of underage kids won't be able to find it?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    why the fuck would you want to go to mary ann's right after commencement?
    I think she means after after commencement, as in after the students are gone.

I hope.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Fries is correcti mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    k. i shall amend my statement to: "what's the point of going to mary ann's when it lacks all of the preppy white kids trying to slum it? it's like going on a whale watching tour and the only whales you see are the fat people on the boat."
    It is a bar so divey that it doesn't have a website. That is the requirement for dive bar mondays. Also, making fun of fat people is unnecessary.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2016

Yes yes yes, but when does the drinking happen?? Let us make it so!

Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Fuck, commencement is on a Monday and then I have meta-professional crap to do all that week and then it's Memorial Day. How do we feel about Tuesday, May 31st? You can all comfort me as I come to terms with turning 30 single and unemployed.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2016

Looks fine to me. Are corgis allowed in bars? I can also loan her out if you need. She's good at comforting people so long as you take comfort by giving her belly rubs and feeding her treats.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    i totally want in on this if corgis are allowed. and i promise i won't make fun of cetaceans.
    oh honestlyi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2016 edited

hey - i'm in the same bag as you...except one year older. if i am the recipient of short jokes in both height and length, i'm gonna go all zootopia on people. if one is not an equal opportunity offender, then they're just not very imaginative.
    Well I'll just leave this here

I doubt corgis are allowed in Mary Ann's, but corgi on offer just makes me want to move this to a totally unqualified bar that allows doggiesi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Once the Tasty Burger in Fenway hosted an entire doggy birthday partyi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    We are moving on the 30th,so the 31st would have to be a game-time decision for me.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D