Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

https://www.facebook.com/events/392716174188719All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I MUST get my "tweed bike" fixed before this.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'll bring clowntown and crash the partayNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2013

Craig, you should totally ride Clowntown, but dressed like this:

Their spring ride was glorious. There were a number of people without old-timey bikes, so that's no reason not to go.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2013

double monkstrap clips.
    ok?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2013

THIS TWEED MAY NOT BE FOR YOUWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Damn, have the kids. Can't make itTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2013

Kids can wear tweed.

Also, halp, where can I get some cheap ass tweed things? We only have one tweed hat between us, but it does have sweet ear flaps."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2013

joeyfresh:THIS TWEED MAY NOT BE FOR YOU

hunh?
    you hurted my feelings.
    i can haz tweed 2 u no.
    Andy -- you might be able to find some old-timey man clothes at Keezer's in Central (though the bulk of their stock is more like 50's, 60's East Coast vintage as opposed to English tweedy) at least that's where I'd start before hitting the usual thrift shop suspects.

I have to go to California for work on Sunday, but specifically booked an evening flight so that I could at least be there for part of this.
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2013

also, I was just reminded of Bobby from Boston down by Washington (http://www.yelp.com/biz/bobby-from-boston-boston)
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2013

Craigglesofdoom:I'll bring clowntown and crash the partay

my thoughts exactly

also for ppl looking for clothes
    SAVERS SAVERS SAVERS

we need to have a family trip to the Framingham SAVERS cuz we haven't done that in forever. josh must buy head to toe camoMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^ BF shopping trip. Everyone does shots before going in.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2013

Y'all can do shots at my place before heading to the Savers off VFW."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    There's a really nice ride out to savers, if you guys want to bike caravan.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2013

Was psyched about this WEED RIDE until I realized you don't get high and you can't wear a poncho
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Who's down for some autumnal bliss afterward?
    WEED RIDE TO SAVERSYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

rock death:Was psyched about this WEED RIDE until I realized you don't get high and you can't wear a poncho

I LOL'dMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

but also, tweed ponchos are a thing. see; sherlock holmes
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Also called a tweed belly cape.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I'm headed out camping (in like 20 min). I hope to be back early enough Sunday morning to make this ride.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.