Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

yup, there's not a ton of room for bikes, but I can def fit a couplei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Awesome. Thanks. I really hope it's at work! Going to swing by there before heading out your way.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Still time to invite yo'self, people & corgisi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Made it to work in time to see the goal. :) thanks again for hosting!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2014

Whoops, it took longer to drop my gf off at the airport than I thought. Then I got distracted doing some bike repairs and playing ball with my corgi. Sorry to miss!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    chr|s sedition:Made it to work in time to see the goal. :) thanks again for hosting!

Yay! When it happened I was thinking it was tight but that you could have made it, glad to hear you did.

nerdo:Whoops, it took longer to drop my gf off at the airport than I thought. Then I got distracted doing some bike repairs and playing ball with my corgi. Sorry to miss!

As soon as I heard "airport" I was like "welp, he's out" - turns out one of my brother's guests was allergic to dogginses anyway.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Maybe this will finally kick off the revolt against fucking Dan Snyder.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2014

hahahaha, wait, sportsball franchise owners are greedy scumfucks?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    yeah, and even by that metric he stands out as horribleDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014

That Ichiro just made my day!I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2014

And thank god the Bs signed Krug

I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Did you see that ludicrous display last night?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2014

Won't watch preseason.. its all ludicrous. Seven days.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Wait this is still preseason?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2014

Yes--and when you need to find game: http://www.reddit.com/r/NHLStreamsI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Haha I was talking about football, specifically the Pats getting whomped on Monday. Which I only saw because band practice ended early so we went to a bar. But it came in handy when I showed up at the dentist Tuesday and right away he was all, "Oh man what happened last night you saw that right man they're terrible etc."DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I couldn't tell if you were talking about hockey, football, or making a vague statement that could be interpreted many ways in order to get Sports Bro cred.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Man, anyone who didn't get that needs to go watch The IT Crowd immediately, it's on Netflix.

But yeah, basically the latter two things, plus semi-obscure TV reference cred.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2015 edited

I was in the kitchen helping my mom with her iPad when this happened :(i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2015

Wait, someone explain this. It looks like Brady passed it to Brady, who passed it to the wide receiver.
    Brady passed it to Edelman, who was a QB at Kent State, who passed it to the WRi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2015

Ahh, that explains the old guy walking down the street in the South End muttering "Tom Brady!" to anybody who would listen.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Football would be way cooler if it was, well, rugby.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    tinyhonkshus:

I was in the kitchen helping my mom with her iPad when this happened :(

And of course Ravens fans & coaches are crying about how they got tricked and it wasn't a fair play...waah waah waah...Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^^True, but that was a pretty awesome forward pass.

I yelled really loud with 2 sleeping newborns in the room and neither woke up.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:I yelled really loud with 2 sleeping newborns in the room and neither woke up.

accomplishments threadi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2015

^hahaWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    O-H!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015

What's up with the marijuana leaves on the helmets?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015

how else do you think we stay hi in the middle
    I lol'di mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    tinyhonkshus:I lol'd
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I-OYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Someone needs to make a website that auto-gifs every play of every game. At one point Cardale Jones hammered into a linebacker and pushed him 2 yards for a first down. It was then that I knew that the ducks were truly, deeply, screwed.

also this needs to be mentioned:

Also Also...

surprisefries:
    tinyhonkshus:I lol'd
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2015

Well done, everyone.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks