Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLoveBuzz
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2013

Hey everyone,
    Had my 2012 Cinelli Vigorelli stolen from Danehey Park over by Sherman St. It was locked up to a thick black chain that unbeknownst to me could be lifted off its hinges, so until my U-Lock is effectively removed, it will be hanging from the too tube.
    The frame is 54cm black and yellow, with Cinelli in big white block lettering, with Vigorelli in white across the top tube. It has a Sugino Zen Chainring and Sugino 47 crank arm with baskets with yellow leather straps, Miche Picardo rims, Thomson setback seat post attached to a red Fizik Aliante saddle, a Thomson elite 31 stem with a bell as a spacer and Cinelli Mash handlebars with Cinelli black bar tape.

If anyone sees it, please email me at muccigreg@gmail.com or jump kick the prick off the bike (unless he has a black Freight Bag and a Superb cycling cap because that's me).
    Thanks.
    closing this thread since it's already been put in the proper one

Good luck, sounds distinctive enough to get spotted.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D