Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Spin off from other thread...

Who's down for some black metal kickball madness on Sunday? 1pm, little league field across from the Bus Stop (smith field, lower Allston). Do we have a critical mass for it? I'm in. Ride around after. Maybe go harass Ben at the adult jungle gym or something.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2013

i'd come down for an hour or so.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Also in.
    We need a stereo, something for bases. And of course a few more people.
    ben:i'd come down for an hour or so.

I wouldn't imagine it lasting too much longer than that.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Could this be combined with bike polo as well? I've been meaning to get in on that action for a while.
    That starts at 2pm, unless they changed it. Been a long time since I played.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

^^Same here.
    would play kickball, but can only pitch. i like my bones the way they are at the moment. (NO KICKING FOR ME)
    You can bunt!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

^^ drink more milk BRO!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2013 edited

Ow! My bones are so brittle. But I always drink plenty of... Malk?
    und, für Christophe Der Aufruhr, auf Deutsch::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2013 edited

Likely in. Plans for 11:00am, so more likely if kickball is at 2:00 instead of 1:00.
    No need for boombox if someone can bring speakers with external audio hookup for ipod.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    What *is* critical mass for this? How many people do we need to have?
    "Ghost man on 1st."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2013

I'd say it would be best to have 10-12 people.
    ^ I am skeptical we would have 5.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Yea it's not looking very promising. Did you try posting to that Facebook thing you kids use?
    Come on guys, what else are you going to be doing at 1pm on a Sunday?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'm in for 1. And who cares how many we have? We'll figure something out and play a game for an hour. It'll be fun regardless.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

How about basketball instead?
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

^me in for basketball.
    i'd come to kickball if i didn't have to work today and probably tomorrow.
    'pends on what we wake up feeling like doing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

I might swing by...
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

If we build it, they will come...
    I loathe basketball. It's soccer for tall people. I like joe's plan.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Basketball is amazing cardio though. But I'm down for whatever.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

i'm tall and love basketball and soccer in equal amounts
    i don't know/have never played kickball.
    i imagine it's easy enough figure it out.
    SO, who is in for 1pm?

01. Sedition
    02. James88
    03. Joe
    04. Ben (for an hour)
    05. Smoothneess
    06. JimmyJ

07. Blitz, maybe...

who else...??All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

me and me gf should be there. she's down.

except it's gonna be 42 and rainy all day it seems.

not like perfect today.
    They claim there may be "clearing the in the afternoon." Play it by ear.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2013 edited

which one's smith field? google not helping.

one of these ones?

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=little+league+field+near+Allston,+Boston,+MA&hl=en&ll=42.364751,-71.13052&spn=0.005213,0.005681&sll=42.256386,-71.133711&sspn=0.23632,0.363579&oq=Little+LEa,+Allston,+MA&hq=little+league+field&hnear=Allston,+Boston,+Suffolk,+Massachusetts&t=h&fll=42.364129,-71.130595&fspn=0.005213,0.005681&z=18
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

lol "cardio"We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    251 Western Ave Allston, MA 02134All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Let's change the thread name to cardio chaos
    Everyone check in here around. 11:45am-12:00pm on Sunday and we can make the (weather) call then. Sound good?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2013

I gotta go work this arvo so im out
    have fun and shit.
    • CommentAuthorben

I'm still down to play, but get the impression that it's not gonna happen.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I just went to Dunkin Donuts. It's kind of "indoor recess" weather outside. I've played softball at smith field for years, and I can assure the fields will be messy. Kickball is a dirty game in wet weather. Not as dirty as football in a muddy field, but be ready get wet and messy. I'm inclined to say no go.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

^I agree
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'd rather be dry. Another time.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    and suddenly, the weather turns for the better. of course.