Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This idea seemed to have some traction last week, and just needed to crystallize (this is my attempt to do so).

I'll suggest Wed morning, some where Central/Harvard-ish. Can alternate neighborhood/venu/days every week?

Discuss.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Interested. Seems like Weds @ Brookline Lunch was getting some traction, how's that sound to people?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Works for me.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm all for donut club Thursday mornings at usdTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2013

I love breakfast! FOOD UNGH GNAR GNAR GULP! (That was an impression of my dog eating her breakfast this morning.)

What time?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    8am?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Ok, I know 2/3 of everyone on here works in Kendall or Central, or lives not far away...Dan, Joe, Dora, Paolo, etc.
    Chime all you non-chimers.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2013 edited

Working on it. I lift at 6:15am on Wednesdays and wouldn't be able to do 8, so I need to check in with my lifting partner to make sure he can meet earlier to accommodate. Will update.

Dora is out of town this week.

Edit: Update: In. 8am Brookline Lunch. Tomorrow.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I'ma get my belly swole on.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2013

I'mma rub your belly swole.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

What time do you jerkwads need to be to work by? I'm a 9am dude, so 8am plus noms plus bike to work and change to work clothes means a very short time for getting gnarly with some eggs.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorben

I have to be to work by 8:45, but could try to swing by for a bit. Probably won't though because I am waaaaay behind on sleep. But maybe.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    7:45?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

nerdo:What time do you jerkwads need to be to work by? I'm a 9am dude, so 8am plus noms plus bike to work and change to work clothes means a very short time for getting gnarly with some eggs.

But that doesn't mean I won't try!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    surprisefries:
    dora:i can do whatever as long as i'm at work by 9:30/10, depending on my work schedule

Similar for me, though I can't drop BF off before 7:45am ish.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo

I'm probably in for tomorrow morning.
    Let's do 7:45.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Confirmed.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    might be a little late, will do my bestDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I will do my damndest to make it!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    WHOA WHOA WHOA...

According to yelp, they open at 8:30am. We have a problem!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Veggie Galaxy is open at 7:00. Let's go there.

http://www.veggiegalaxy.com/We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Veggie it is. 7:45.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I still want people to meet me for donuts Thursday :(Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Even better!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I may do that, if I get my shit together fast enough and don't forget. 8ish tomorrow morning?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I'll eat donuts.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    DONUTS.

ESPECIALLY USD. I live up the hill from them. NOMNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    May not be able to do donut Thursday this week but definitely in the near future.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll get the biggest table they'll give us and see who shows up.

Down for donuts, just not this week.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I counter-propose Twin Donuts, cause I'm sure as hell not crossing the river before work.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I'm also interested in greater LA area."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Central Sq, is basically, the greater LA area.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2013

Holy eggsplosion, that was awesome. More breakfasts please.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Yeah, that was great. Andy, great to finally put a name to a face. Rob, good to not just be "passing ships" this time (e.g. Bus Stop).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Likewise! That was quite fun. Going to get an egg thing next time though, I'm all hyped up on sugar now."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Missing t-honks, so 8/10. Would do again.

I suggest at least monthly on Wednesdays. Would do biweekly or weekly if people want to.

Also, let's talk donuts. Would Twin it with t-honks next week some time. Maybe Tuesday.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Nope! USD donuts, I will be there tomorrow! Join me in getting my donut on!Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

No promises. Tomorrow might be tight.
    What time will you be there and for how long?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Tuesday is gonna be a long day for me already, as is Wednesday. But I don't get Monday off!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I'll be there at 8Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman

ooo.... Stormy I'll be there. I've tried SO MANY TIMES to get those donuts, only to be thwarted by a myriad of restrictions like: ooo were closed sorry, oooo we sold out sorry, ooooo we arent holding those maple bacon donuts today sorry. Gahhhh!! fucking bullshit-I'm going to get these maple bacons even if I need to steal them from a child.

So yeah, see ya at 8! yeehaw
    hell yeah 8amNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Tomorrow usd launches cranberry cream jam filled donuts!Take-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorgc

I ride through union en route to work, I'll try to be theregone
    gc:I ride through union en route to work, I'll try to be there
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Stormy Arthur:Tomorrow usd launches cranberry cream jam filled donuts!

Dear God!

Depending on how acute Bike Gang antics are tonight, I will be there for 8am. Will update later.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Now working tonight till like 3am. No donuts for me in AM...unless I stay up that late.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Anyone? Bueller?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Well I brought a maple bacon and a salted carmel bourbon to work and shared them with my coworker AND THEY WERE REALLY DELICIOUS SO THERE.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D