Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Woke up at like 8:15 cause I missed my alarm WHOOPS LATE TO WORK TOO WHOOHOOOONaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Alexi said he slept through his alarm too.

Will lend out BabyFries Alarm for Union Square Donuts.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Yeah totally late for work, could not get my shit together todayTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2013

Well, I was late for work, too. Group high five!

Is the BabyFries Alarm like my mom's cats that won't let her sleep past 5:30? Sounds great."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    He's set for 06:30, and still in a crib so it really depends how much you can ignore baby whining from the next room.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2013

joeyfresh:
    Dora is out of town this week.

:D

YOU GUYS
    breakfast
    this coming weeek
    LETS DO ETTT!!!! :D

pick a day?
    i am good with meetings (thus far) any day except Thursday
    haz hungry, will travel :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Wed is good! Same bat channel, same bat place!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2013

yeah I'll be thereWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2013

Veggie Galaxy again at 7:45 Wednesday? I wanna have breakfasts with Dora!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ^ Yes! Same bat time/place!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2013

i wanna have breakfast with you too!

we got a good crew :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

maggiefresh will be at donuts this week and Veggie Galaxy next time (not this week).We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Winnie will be at donuts thursdayTake-off everything but your rainboots
    I WILL BE THERE ON WEDNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

yess maggieee!

wait what's donuts??

also hell yea craig!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Shaping up to be a good week.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2013

evan you coming tomorrow?!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    bet yer buns i am! Might be slightly late, but not as late as last time when I went to Veggie Planet first 'cause derp.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2013

LOL :D OK COOL!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    BEN, WHY ARN'T YOU COMING TO THIS!?!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2013

Oh shit, I totally forgot about this. Oops! Have fun, y'all.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

SORRY I forgot, too :c maybe next time!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    That was rad. Let's make this a regular thing.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^definitely. Don't know if I can keep up every week though.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ooof, slept directly through it. I'll make it someday!You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Continuing our Twin Donut conversation this moring, check out their website

http://www.twindonutplus.com/home.phpNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^
    "Twin Donut is a franchise..."

starting the day with hanging out with your friends is the shit :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2013 edited

wrong twin donuts.

That is to say, it seems the company and the boston one are now different?

double edit: they also spelled Quincy "Quinzy". and my initial assessment was based on the fact that the boston location isn't on they're franchise locator, but that thing is janky anyway.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ^I think you're right - the franchise and the orignal are separate.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Breakfast Club, Donut Division tomorrow at 8, yeah?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    wait, did you guys actually go to twin donuts? totally missed THAT memoi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2013

At USD now. people are attractive. donuts look Amazing.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Winnie is being difficult, don't think we are going to make it :(Take-off everything but your rainboots
    sorry to miss you again, AlexiDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    SO TOMMORO YEAH?

I again vote for an earlier start, like 730 or so? Otherwise I'll have to ditch early.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2013

Out for all breakfast clubbing this week.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2013

i have two 9-9 days in a row so i will prob be super tired tomorrow morning but, i MAY consider bfast :) where you goiN? i will probably get me to work earlier than if i didn't goMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Not sure if I can make tomorrow, definitely can't make 7:30am. Though based on past experience it doesn't seem to be a problem for people to be rolling in and out.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I'm on my way to used, perhaps I'll see someone thereTake-off everything but your rainboots
    Balls! (Up late+beers)*2 consecutive nights = totally forgot.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2013

weekend edition?

or

how about a bfixed breakfast friendsgiving on wednesday? i took a vacation day and i have to leave around 10:30 am for my ferry. possible super early morning mtbing before bfastMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Doooood that mtbing is going to be wicked fuckin' cold.

I would join but I am going to maine tomorrow.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Can probably make breakfast on Wed.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2013

i finally got the name down for this; BFIXEDBFAST. cheesy?

the weather is supposed to be dicey tuesday night, which may inhibit my plan to go to Ramrod and drink many beers, which would lock in me to def going to breakfast on wednesday :)

BFIXEDBFAST, thanksgiving edition? come on, it's everyone's Friday morning. it'll be good practice for stretching your stomach for ThursdayMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:BFIXEDBFAST. cheesy?

yes/love itDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^ That.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2013

:DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    WHO'S IN FOR TOMORROW?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2013

Where / when?
    I could be. Tonight might get, well, mess. Wed is my day off, and going to bday event tonight starting at 11pm.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.