Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2013

If I can get my dog squared early enough, I'll show...Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Veggie Galaxy, I'll be there around 8am, earlier if I can manage. But given that i'm still awake now...DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^ what he said.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Tomorrow?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013

Would.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    width=700>DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013

i may be down
    depends how today goes at work. i need to be at work early tomorrow so i can leave early for an MD appointment
    7:30? i'd need to bounce by 8 possibly. depending on how much shit i get done todayMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    I am down for 730 at VeggiieeeNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Is this a go?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Can do, closer to 8 probably.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I picked up a shift at work tonight. Wont be home til late. I'm out.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013

Will be coming by on the ass end to drop ulock mounting hardware for fries and to pick off of your plates.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I'm here, if anyone else is on the fence about it.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Oops. Sorry to leave you hanging. Went to leave and found I had a flat that required a tire change (which required both tires be changed, you know, to match) and then I didn't have enough time. Next time!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    No worries, I had a nice magazine reading sesh 'til J-fresh showed up.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013 edited

I was surprised they let you have an open issue of JUGGS at the table.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    You didn't see? I had it hidden inside a copy of The Economist.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

The only compelling reason to subscribe to The Economist I've heard.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

•  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I propose a quick cafe instead of the nice sit down place next time. Wanted to make this one but all you people with real jobs start too early, 8 is probably the earliest I'd get out by :c"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I like the idea of a cafe. What's a decent one that's centrally located? I like Equal Exchange Cafe by North Station. Don't really know any other decent ones downtown, but it's been a few years.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I'm an expert on spending time in all the cafes in Cambridge and in town, lol. All the Flours are great, but they get busy at times. Mariposa is usually empty and they have pretzels. We could also to Boston Common because they've been so awesome with the bike-throwing thing."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I'd bet the Flours aren't too bad at 8am on a weekday. Definitely wouldn't be able to make it anywhere across the river before 8ish.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Yeah... Same here, probably, unless I asked to start downtown. There's Bloc 11, Sherman, 1369 (both), dwelltime, the Biscuit, and the one by the friendly toast are the ones I usually think of around central.

Eta: area 4 cafe, too. We could also make a list and rotate every week!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Sure, rotate!

EDIT: Voltage Coffee on 3rd St in Cambridge is great too. So is Tatte on 3rd St. Mmm, pâtisserie!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I've been tempted to join these as I have an AM radio show on Wednesdays at MIT but you guys start WAY too early for me. If it ever gets scheduled for 9am I am so there.
    ^ Fuck that. We can just party in the basement of Walker instead! VIVA! VIVA!

But yeah, Mariposa, but really slow behind the counter. What about that place on the corner of Prospect and Bishop Allen?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2013

Lyndell's? I think they closed, rode by yesterday and the place was under construction."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Area IV would be great, though I dunno what the seating situation would be like at that time of day. I'll cruise by tomorrow AM for recon, if I remember.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Donuts, again my donut time was lonelyTake-off everything but your rainboots
    ^ I yelled at you today from a car while you were putting bikes out front. I didn't see any donuts. Oh, wait. Wrong thread. Kinda.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2013

i'd do a cafe bfast cuz then i can get up early AND get to work early, which is key for the rest of the monthMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2013

Area IV tomorrow, 8am? I'll try to get there if I remember, but mornings are hard."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Driving friend to airport at 5:30am. Might make if I don't go back to sleep afterwards.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2013

Running late, but I'll be around from 815-9"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    poo, i fell asleep way early last night and am just checking the forum, from work.

Did I see you crossing Hampshire on Medeiros/Portland like 15-20min ago? Hard to tell with all the bundling.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Aw shizz, I forgot again.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Maybe, was I in a b2c2 jacket? That was right after I dropped my radio and had to fish the battery out from under am suv, so I was even later. Yummy breakfast though, wasn't too busy in the cafe."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    YES. Holla! Sorry I missed out on A4.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Wednesday?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^ Stillborn.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2014

Maybe, where?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    nerdo:Maybe, where?
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    howbout vegetable galaxie again. I could do 730 probs again.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2014

work is actually kind of slow right now and i am basking in the glory of getting to work at 10 every day

this is an argument for and against BFast :) If it's on I'll most likely goMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    7:30 is probably a little early for me but i'll try to pop by for a hello later if it's onDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2014

what if we did this once a month, and the date was planned in advance? would more folks show?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i would probably show up more if this was the caseMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    I like that plan. 1st wed of the month?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i like 1st wed!Must be awful, being so fluffy.