Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

yes!

7:30!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    definitely, great idea. can we do something similar with donut club?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2014

I'm in, but the destination has to be protein-friendly."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2014

yea what's up with the donut club? i feel like y'all are a secret sect of the Bfast club

ben do you even lift? i know you live in newton, where's your work?

i'm down for venue changes! anywhere remotely between LA & seaport :(Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:ben do you even lift?

loooooollzzzzz

What's up with Donut Division is one time I showed up but nobody else did, and then one time it was Me, J-fresh and LadyFresh, and I don't think it's happened again since then. But it needs to, 'cause donuts.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2014

I work in Brighton, crawling distance from Allston Centre. Make the protein rain."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Kut the Karbs"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    crawl on over to the kells and I'll make so much protein rain on ya you'll need an umbrella.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2014

Anyone wanna break fast?
    BUMP. 1st Wed of the month is coming up next week.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    yay!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2014

yes! Wednesday Feb 5th!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    YO YO YO where are we going tomorrow? I like VG but we can certainly mix it up.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Yeah, what's the plan? I still say stay Central Sq / Harvard area (seems centrally located). VG works, for me, btw.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I can do this! Im "working" from home tomorrow!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2014

:( my boss scheduled a 9am meeting for tomorrow. but i could stop by for a minute to say what's up, but this also depends on if the weather is cray cray.

HOWEVER if tomorrow is a snow day i will be there for totes sure 100%!

where y'all goin?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Let's just call it for VG tomorrow and let whoever shows up vote on the next venue? If tomorrow's a snow day, I'd still be down for meeting up and then riding home to telecommute for the rest of the day.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^yes! i like that idea a lot

OK VG @ 7:30 :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Whats vg?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

veggie galaxyMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Thankssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I'm out, you guys. Daycare is closed 'cause snow, and MF has important meetings so I'll be home with toddlerfries. Someone bring me a breakfast sandwich!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo

I'm in if I wake up early enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Paolo:I'm in if I wake up early enough.
    "life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I'm there.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Did somebody say a time somewhere?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    dora:^yes! i like that idea a lot

OK VG @ 7:30 :)
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Thanks! I somehow missed that. Though I doubt I'll be able to get from Roslindale to Central Square just for breakfast in a snow storm. Have fun!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Andddd i have an 8am conference call. Im out :(somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2014

I'm here. Took the Red Line..
    Was going to but DAMN snow doggsNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    FUCK !!! I just woke up and was like WTF happened to the alarm?!? Upon inspection I had set it to PM, not AM. Very sad. :(

Now I go hungry
    Alarm clock, smarter than me
    Chris sedition failAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Ahh! sorry, Paolo, I was there too, but I was looking for bike people and not seeing any bikes locked up outside Veggie Galaxy, I figured BfastClub was a bust. Riding out there was super sketchy so don't blame folks for bailing.

peeps, do we want to snow check to next Wednesday?
    spokenword:peeps, do we want to snow check to next Wednesday?

This.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2014

Yes!

Sorry Paolo. I didn't go because I took the T to work today and I figured no one would show

For totes next wednesday, I don't have any meetings until 10Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    In for next Wednesday!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Down for wednesdayNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2014

tomorrow???Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:tomorrow???
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    in!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo

Paolo:I'm in if I wake up early enough.
    Time? MF is handling the LittleFries dropoff but 7:30 is still gonna be tough. I can probably hit 7:45.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorspokenword

in and personally planning on being @ Veggie Galaxy at 7:30 so going to bed now.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2014

Ok, I'm getting out of bed!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Ugh. I got up in time, but felt like shit, and went back to bed. On-coming cold took a turn for the worse over night.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well sedition! Feel better and we'll see you next month (but hopefully before next month)

it was great seeing y'all for BFast this morning! :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    sorry to have missed ya, Chris.

good to see e'ryone. man those 'cakes were too much food for me, still not quite hungry for lunchDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Also I love that the server knew who we were immediately.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

wait who are we?Must be awful, being so fluffy.