Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Ok. 7:30ish, VG, this Wed!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    TOMORROW. ROLL CALL.

01. SEDATIONAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2014

if i can manage to fix any one of my stupid broken bikes tonight i will be thereMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    02. cris / spokenword
    Questionable, I had to stay home sick today.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Strong maybe for me.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Game time decision for me :/DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

nerdo:Strong maybe for me.

If I make it, I'll probably be a bit later than 7:30."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo

I'm in.
    I'm (finally) getting to bed in about 30min (circa 2am). I'm ify for getting up at 6:45am now (esp. Considering I have nothing to do until 2pm). Will play it by ear in the morning.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Glad I caught you guys! Sorry to miss you Sedition, I still have that book for you to borrow if you want.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2014

I'm lame. I tried but failed to leave early enough.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2014 edited

We talked about the idea of a weekend potluck brunch kind of thing. That way it wouldn't be so early and interfere with work schedules, and people could bring their partners. There'd be more time to hang out, and maybe people could start a nice ride after. Just an idea, now that nice weather is almost here.

I could probably volunteer my house for the next one. We have a good sized living room and kitchen and a sweet porch, and a Kitty.

Eta: located by union."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I think we all had late alarms. I didn't get to VG until 7:50 and was the first one there.

So, suggestion came up from Nandy to try moving BFixedFast Club to a weekend to make it easier for some of us. Maybe also do it as a potluck brunch at someone's place? What do folks think?

I've got an AMC outdoor rock climbing workshop for the entire first weekend of April but could do a brunch on 3/29, 3/30 or 4/13.
    jinx! I'd also volunteer my place for when the weather gets a bit better and people can hang out on the back porch.
    I may also be able to host, especially once it's warmer.

Though I am also interested in keeping the weekday breakfast, I quite enjoy it when I can make it.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Aw shit, if I'd known people wouldn't be getting there till nearly 8, I'd have gone. Damn you, G.I. Joe, I guess knowing really is half the battle.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    The oldies/moderaties will recall that Bike and Brunch once shone upon us all.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

GUH sorry. my alarm went off at 6:45 but i wasn't even awake enough to kick myself out of bed

i too like the weekday bfasts but i think weekend bfast would be sweet as well, and i would like definitely always go to them. also biek haus can haz. also we could like, get pastries from somewhere and then ride to/eat them on the river or dox or somewhere nice and outside when it's nice outside. OMG THAT WOULD BE SO GOOD.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    BUMPDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I may be able to make it this week.

tinyhonkshus:The oldies/moderaties will recall that Bike and Brunch once shone upon us all.

The one time I tried to do this, my alarm went off and I forgot what I had set it for.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2014

This Wednesday? Veggie Galaxy again?

I am also up for brunch some weekend but not this month.
    spokenword:This Wednesday? Veggie Galaxy again?

DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    WHAT TIME TOMORROW'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    usual time has been 7:30 am. Though most people roll in closer to 8.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2014

no dice for me tomorrow, i have a stupid 9am meeting D:Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    BOOOO. I should get there by 8. Daycare doesn't open 'til 7:30am.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I'm gonna try. Ain't seen some of you cats in awhile. Depends on how late I get to bed tonight.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    If it's any extra motivation I'll bring that book to lend you.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2014

Can't make tomorrow, but we'll be hosting a brunch this Saturday with maybe a nice slow ride after, 10am-ish. Whisper for address. There will be pancakes."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Nobody? Good thing I grabbed my NatGeo on the way out the door!

ETA Good hanging out Cris!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    as always, Mr. Fries.
    Bump.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2014

i have a 9am meeting wednesday the 7th :(Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    OH COME ON.

I'm not married to Wednesday. Tu/Th would actually be better for me.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    thurs.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2014

I can do Wed or Thu. Tuesdays usually have a standing 9:15 meeting for me.
    in for ThursDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    This wednesday i don't have work til 1pm. Let's breakfast.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    bumping as I'm assuming this will be tomorrow? Veggie Galaxy again?
    yuuuuuuuppppp!!!

Open to change in venue but I'm always down for VG.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2014 edited

Open to change in venue but I'm always down for VG.

Bfixed Breakfast Club Special Bike Week edition - meet at Rosie's Bakery in Inman Square and hang out in the park by Beacon and Cambridge to cheer on the new spring crop of Cat 6 commuters.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2014

i have a 10:00 meeting tomorrow, so i could swing by until 9!
    VG is just perfect for me cuz it's almost directly on my way to work
    would be persuaded for a venue change if rock deathh wanted to do bfast cuz it's his bday tomorrow :D

lemme know t'zup, y'all!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    8am at VG then unless anyone else says different
    thumbs upDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015

It's not the first of the month, but I propose next Wednesday, 8 am at petsi pies on Cambridge st."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I'm supposed to be at work at 8:30, but what about 7:30? I do like me some Petsi Pies.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015

Can do."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    It's on the calendar! Also I thought the Camb St location was more Inman-ward, and now I feel like an idiot because I walk down Fulkerson all the time and I had no idea how close it was!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2015

It took me a while, too! They were at a different location down the street towards town for a minute, then moved and for whatever reason that new spot is hard to notice. Now I just look for the window paint, lol."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries