Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Do we has any other takers?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2015

I'd do a lunch one week but breakfast is too early for me to wake up.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

:'( only the two of us? I don't even have to go to work and I'm getting up early."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Wait, is this tomorrow Wednesday? I can mayyyyybe come.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Yes, tomorrow Wednesday."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I won't take it personally if you don't want to get up early for it under the circumstances, Andy. 100% honest.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I would do it but petsi is too farNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Is this happening? Do I have to get there at 7:30am? Soooooo earrrrrrly.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I'll probably hang out and read until around 9 or until I feel like rolling. Fuck breakaway."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I will try hard to stop by for a quick coffee around 8-8:15, unless we somehow manage to get the little frieses to daycare early.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    oooo maybe i'll go.

i needa be 'in the zone' at 9.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    Nandy:I'll probably hang out and read until around 9 or until I feel like rolling. Fuck breakaway.

So, to clarify, this means hang out and read at Petsi Pies? Or stay in bed?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

hang out at Petsi"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Excellent bfast! Perfect location for me: No additional sweating on the way to work.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2015

*high five* YEAH, BREAKFAST. I wasn't a huge fan of that egg sandwich, though. Felt kind of gross afterward. It was fun to hang out with you all!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I missed it. :(Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^^ Agreed. My scone regret is great.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I have scone regret about 90% of the times I eat scones.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

We should have just gotten a whole pie for the table."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

Scone is just a fancy word for 'really stale muffin.'I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

ben:Scone is just a fancy word for 'really stale muffin.'

You're supposed to wash them down with coffee."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthortristan

yall have been eating some shitty sconesascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    Most scones are pretty mediocre, 'tis true, but the egg sandwiches were kinda borderlinei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I thought my scone was fine. Didn't blow my mind but was tasty. Props to the barista too for spotting me when I realized I'd forgotten my wallet. So...I'll be there again around 8am tomorrow.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Oh and hanging with y'all was just about the only good thing that happened today, so thumbs up.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

one time a barista did that for me than I went back the next day and they were all, "uh, it's fine, you don't actually have to pay".

That egg was pretty weird, though. It was all yellow and folded (I wonder if it was poured from a carton or something) and they forgot my avocado, but I did like the brioche it was on."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    hey! they forgot my avocado too!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

you guys are not selling me on petsi pies"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2015 edited

we only insulted the sandwich! and they didn't make Evan pay! I'm considering hitting the scone tomorrow, actually. So I can get my ride in before it gets even hotter.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

no, it's definitely a fine place, and cheaper than places in town. Tons of seating, music is never too loud or bad, you get to watch commuters, etc. Just don't get the egg sandwich. They get Iggy's bagels and real cream cheese, so it's already better than sbux."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2015

tinyhonkshus:^^ Agreed. My scone regret is great.

Nandy:That egg was pretty weird, though. It was all yellow and folded (I wonder if it was poured from a carton or something) and they forgot my avocado, but I did like the brioche it was on.

tinyhonkshus:hey! they forgot my avocado too!
    "Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I regret not getting a scone. Because I got a sandwich.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

and they're always really nice in there. Stay away if you want, more Petsi for me. It's definitely one of my top 5 cafes, when you consider all the pros."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorThreePete

^holy shit, how have I never been to this place. Changing name to surprisepies.
    I went back today and they were super nice although it was different people working so now I have the (most certainly unjustified) worry that the barista from yesterday is gonna think I never paid.

But then I walked to work from there enjoying a nice iced americano and I also got a bacon/cheddar/scallion biscuit and it was delicious.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D