Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2013 edited

Updated and bumped for new page.

joeyfresh:
    Stormy Arthur:It's funny I'm pretty sure I'm closer to most folks then you the joe...
    Touche'. Lack of thinking on my part. Idgaf. Here's the list. Vote. Alexi and Kellfolk, please confirm availability. After we pick a place, we'll pick a date. Let's have this settled by Thursday.

1) The Pru: 1
    2) The Kells: 6
    3) Alexi's: 1
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Kells

though I don't think the offer was 100% confirmed by Kellsfolki mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I, for one, am down. If it's rejected by the other kellsfolk we can meet in my room and y'all can sit on the mountains of dirty clothes/burn them for warmth.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    just a reminder as well, the Pru is only open til 9. I feel like the pru was a better idea when The Other Side was still around...'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2013

^^i, for one, don't want to be responsible for a runaway jizz fire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

In.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    Let's just do the kells, I officially rescind my offerTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Nuggetross:^^i, for one, don't want to be responsible for a runaway jizz fire.
    Does this mean you're in?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Kells. I liked the Pru that first year, but I feel like the party grew a LOT last year. What was it, like thirty people?

Just to clarify, there was no teabagging, just lots of partial nudity, spankings, and sharpie tattoosNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Pru, with shots, till we get kicked out. Then kells.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^that wouldn't be terrible either.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i'm cool with having it at the kells. if i have time i will bake things. or maybe we can finally do donuts.

katdaley:In.

yay kat! :D

rules for me:
    NO MUSTARD!
    no dead animals
    i'm allergic to soy flour/soy protein/TVP/tofu/soy miso/alfalfa
    i can only wear diamonds against my skinMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I hope Nuggetross respects your rules and doesn't give out sheep skin condoms again."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^she said no dead animals, not dead animal parts.
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness

ha, i am dumb and thought you people meant the bar formerly known as the Kells in Allston. I officially vote for the Pru.
    ^ it's the nukells.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I will also bake the one thing I can cook: raspberry almond thumbprint cookies...and I'll also make sure I get the night off from work (once we get a date nailed down).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    dora:...i can only wear diamonds against my skin

I imagine that making for very uncomfortable underwear.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    chr|s sedition:^ it's the nukells.

Named after a cold-war-era girl group?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    My lady friend Kate who some of you have met would also like to join in the festivities. She doesn't have a bfixed account, but I can relay info to her.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness

tinyhonkshus:

Named after a cold-war-era girl group?

i'm extra dumb, and can't figure out which is snark, which is snark sarcasm, and what part of me is dumber. so is this going to be at what used to be Kells?
    nope, a house in allstonsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2013

tinyhonkshus:

Named after a cold-war-era girl group?
    I lold.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben

I'll participate if I can get my gift early. I'll just hand off my present to someone to deliver on my behalf to the party.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2013 edited

Ben, I'll make sure that happens.

Anyone willing to get ben a present early, please whisper me.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

joeyfresh:Anyone willing to get ben a present early, please whisper me.

Covered. Ben is a popular guy.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

smoothness:ha, i am dumb and thought you people meant the bar formerly known as the Kells in Allston. I officially vote for the Pru.

IT DIDN'T CLOSE IT JUST MOVEDMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

Nuggetross:^she said no dead animals, not dead animal parts.

dave if you get me for secret satan you can buy me this. also the cross stitch book you gave me for my b day has come in handy!

http://ibornforthis.com/captain-picard-facepalm-cookie-cutter/Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

chr|s sedition:I will also bake the one thing I can cook: raspberry almond thumbprint cookies...and I'll also make sure I get the night off from work (once we get a date nailed down).

that sounds awesome
    EPIC! Stratton:
    dora:...i can only wear diamonds against my skin

I imagine that making for very uncomfortable underwear.

OOF
    BIKE RIDING
    YES
    NO
    haha i didn't think about thatMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben

dora:NO MUSTARD!
    who are youI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i am a person who really really really really hates mustard
    seriously

god damn it i should probably get back to work :/Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'm totally going to ask you if you have any grey poupon if I ever fc you in the streets.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben

dora:i am a person who really really really really hates mustard
    seriously
    This saddens me.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    seriously

ben:
    seriously
    This saddens me.

Dora, <3 you, but this is so wrong.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    dora:secret satan

O_osomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I am the satan. And there is no secret about it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2013

Date and location settled last night at the Spoke.
    Friday the 13th at The Kells, renamed The Hells for this night of terror and gift giving.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2013 edited

Also, git your names in if anyone else wants to participate. I'm closing the roster tomorrow night and distributing assignments.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorryan t

I heard youtalkin'boutdick? wants in.
    Dumb question, never mind.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Do you think I'd be posting this if they weren't?

Additional call for preferences:
    If you WANT someone in particular, whisper to let me know. If you DO NOT want someone in particular, also let me know.

The rule this year is that you are welcome to tell your giftee who you are after they've opened it, if you want to. Not required, but definitely not frowned upon in any way.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    In advance:

Joe: for organizing and the such.
    Hells: for hosting.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Yo. I'm using my one login per few months to ask to be added to la lista since someone told me it's closing tomorrow.
    Whoever gets me don't buy me meat.
    And I only wear NJS underwear.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Where is this being hosted? Address?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^whisperedMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    420 High St.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

666 Omen Ave.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2013 edited

69 Yurmomz Ct. Pl.

ETA: Thanks JFresh for the correction. I know you're real familiar with that area.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    .... ask a stupid question, get lots of stupid answers. lulz.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!