Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2013

Joe might know what the pics were posted to. I think he uploaded them on Josh's computer? I'll ask Nick when I see him.
    Andy:Yeah, except for the Craigstand where I got kicked in the head. That really hurt. The rest of it was pretty great!

I'm sorry D:Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    wirktk88:^my roommate took a lot of pictures there. Not sure what they were posted to though.

Copi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2013

the party photos

yo also check out this photo of the kells from ~1992
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

that civic wagon is tight as hell
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

rock death:that train conductor hat is tight as hell
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    rock death:the party photos

I love that most of the party pictures could be captioned with "Goddamnit, Reilly."

Also, good to know that the Kells always had bikes parked out front and a fashionable crowd even back in the day.
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum

Well, I see Lance. And that's definitely Elvis the Package King standing on the stairs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2013 edited

fairweather:I love that most of the party pictures could be captioned with "Goddamnit, Reilly."
    sorry, i got excited

great photos though, thanks for the good time everyone.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I am so glad the Me/Joe/Alexi/Sean thing happened for the third year running.

Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    seanile mick:>sorry, i got excited

That's what he said.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2013

Great times. Thank you for making this the best one yet. You people are alright.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2013 edited

I think the burger painting really ties the place together. Or is it a breakfast sandwich? Either way, it looks like I was staring at it when shit went down.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2013

Paul just walks away.

great time! I'm still wired from my little blue surprise!!!!
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Big thank you to my secret satan btw. Buff AND root beer = big win.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    So who has my cocktail book?Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2013

yer book is on our kitchen table

seriously whoever left their jacket AND gloves AND hat...are you not missing these things? also tyler you left your flask

YOU ALL WERE DRUNK :)

PS the keg is still a thing

this was greatMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

tweedledum:

Well, I see Lance. And that's definitely Elvis the Package King standing on the stairs.

i would like to point out that even in 1992 there were a shitload of garbage cars in our neighbor's drivewayMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    WOAH. you think it's the same ones?

tweedledum, did you hang out at the proto-kells in the 90s?

Also re: the keg. did it come back to life? Graham tried to give it CPR for like 10 minutes last night in the hopes of flat budweiser.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I will come back for my hat eventually. Thanks again for letting me know it's there
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

wirktk88:I didn't like my hat. Wanted leaving it there to look like an accident. Feel free to keep it
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Noooo I really like it and want it back!
    • CommentAuthorfoulweather
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2013 edited

joeyfresh:
    wirktk88:I didn't like my hat. Wanted leaving it there to look like an accident. Feel free to keep it

[edited because apparently this board doesn't like the disapproval face font] Hey, I'll have you know that I spent like an hour on that hat... an hour that could have been spent doing other things... like cleaning my bikes or re-waterproofing/polishing my boots.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2013 edited

^don't worry, I remembered your hat and gloves! Thanks again for those. Very well made! I forgot the hat I came with.
    Oh and thanks for reminding me... I have to repolish and waterproof my boots too.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2013 edited

rock death:

Really hard to tell from the old photo/faulty memory, but I'm pretty sure the guy in the black wife-beater used to refer to himself as "your friendly neighborhood drug dealer."We are the small axe.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2013

I wonder if the guy with the top hat is that guy that you always see campaigning for stuff on the street and wearing a bunch of pins.
    ^ ZOMG. totally forgot about that dude. Is he still around?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

•  
      CommentAuthordora

^well, we will never be as cool as them but at lease the party room has an equal amount of maps hanging up in itMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2013 edited

chr|s sedition:^ ZOMG. totally forgot about that dude. Is he still around?

Oops definitely not him. I haven't seen that dude for a long time, so I can only assume he's fighting the system somewhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Did you find these photos behind a wall panel under a stack of old playboys?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    ryan t:
    chr|s sedition:^ ZOMG. totally forgot about that dude. Is he still around?

Oops definitely not him. I haven't seen that dude for a long time, so I can only assume he's fighting the system somewhere.

Back when I was the bookkeeper for the Lucy Parsons Center I had to deal with him all the time. Think his name was Dan Something...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Dan the Bagle Man. That's what everyone called him.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2013

Dan the Bagel Man. I remember that guy from Critical Mass, I believe.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Yeah, he totally use to do CM. I haven't seen that guy in a loooooong time.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

oh Dan the Bagel Man is still around, bothers FNB people every once in a while, especially on the facebooks."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Yeah, he was *always* up in the FNB mix when I was FNBing.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Hey since the swap was anonymous can we have a "worst gift" poll?
    ^ The one Joe got.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2013 edited

rock death:

That's Tyler, and Sue. He had a bike shop in Somerville for a while.

This is Chris. He raced and I think he had a pinarello.

Elvis PK
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2013

Gen Xers knew how to kick it
    Thanks Marianna!

Sick knit koozie glove:

Hand model: DoraYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    that is pretty friggin' radDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    He anyone gonna be at the kells tonight? I can grab my bookTake-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2013

Yes come by I will be theregone
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2013 edited

wait so no one knows anything about this jacket? hat and gloves were in one of the pockets
    we would like to reunite it with its rightful owner

gone
    mystery jacket.

make a scarecrow out of it and put it on the front lawn.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Craigglesofdoom:make a scarecrow out of it and put it on the front lawn.

Is there a cop version of this? A kopkrow? I want one for my front yard, and my person. I could wear it on my back or something.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Yea, you just use a bleached white grain bag for the head instead of a brown one, keeps the cops off your lawn.

Unless you mean a stuffed cop to scare teenagers away.