Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

FYI: I texted Joe this afternoon and asked if he could post the master list of names of people who said there were "in."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2015

I'll be grabbing whoever I can off here and the facebook event, Craig made me a host of the event so I'll be trying to get it together before the weeks over.
    If Ben can't host, I will host, but it will start at 7.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2015 edited

Thanks, y'all.
    All whispers forwarded to MJ.
    I will miss you all.
    Looking forward to pix. Maybe I can skype in.
    xoxoWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2015

I can hostI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Ok. Time is getting close. Pairings needs to get done. Status update?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2015

It's going up tonight, I still haven't heard from a few people, so the list is likely getting cut down a bit.

Otherwise it's on facebook for everything just for the ease of tagging people.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2015

Thanks for hosting ben! is there anything you'd like people to contribute or consider before arriving? Locking up outside - any designated areas etc?
    • CommentAuthorben

I can get a 30rack of cheap beer and some chips, but otherwise if you want drinks or snacks please bring some. We have speakers for music. People can free lock or lock to each other in the backyard. We also have a garage that people can put bikes in if they're comfortable with the space being unlocked.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

I'll post my phone number in the FB group in case the door is locked when people arrive. Doorbell doesn't work at the moment.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

I'm not on FB but I imagine most of this info is there..Mind whispering me that and the address? I'll bring some tasty snacks and cheer to share.
    I'm gonna be finishing work in Kendall at like 5pm, does anyone want to get dinner/brrs to kill some time in between?

Also can someone change the title?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I have to head out of town due to a family snafu, can someone wing by and grab my gift?Take-off everything but your rainboots
    ^ I got it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm going drinking with my coworkers after work. Offer's off.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Well, I just got a rejection from a job I really wanted, so I'm gonna ugly cry on the train and I hope someone at the party will magnanimously offer me a ride home so I don't drink so much I miss my bus.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Organizing, hosting, or attending.

Thank you.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2015

Ben, thanks for hosting.

It was a blast to see everyone, if only for a minute. Happy holidays'

(Dreidel piñata for best gift 2015)ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    tristan:(Dreidel piñata for best gift 2015)

No question.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2015

Sorry if this is huge. On a phone.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2015

Ow my face."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I never got my gift :(Take-off everything but your rainboots