Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

it seems worth mentioning.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    oh my god mine is over 10000.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    WHOA CREEPERDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    conor has 4 more visits than me.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2013

I dont have 10000... congrats to you all.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    that's why you'll never be mod, zev.

conor! in '14You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2014

haha!! thanks conor! happy 10-grundo to you!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    THIS IS MY NINE THOUSANDTH VISITDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2014

psh, im 200 away from 9000 commentssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2014

I think the visit-to-comment ratio might be more telling. I'm at 0.99666 with almost 7500 visits.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I start a thread every 1000 visits, haha. And I'm 0.984 for comments.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D